Britneys new (maybe) man, has a dentist that is whoring him out on Instagram

Daveh422

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

of course it doesn't matter. And I'm iranian too so I'm extra careful not to bash him, don't worry. And I think his story is inspiring, even if he is rich, because it's better to spend money on teeth and ******** than.....other things. He is using his money to make a better version of himself how is this bad?

Roids don't make you better person is the opposite is in bad way.

8 minutes ago, Jayney said:

Roids don't make you better person is the opposite is in bad way.

What I meant is there are people out there doing worst but now we are just focusing on everything that's wrong with him...the same way we do to Britney. And that won't hurt him if he does it right tbh. So many people do it, it's not just him. 

1 hour ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

wow, did he used ***** or why would his teeth look like that?? :eheeek:

I don't think so that's what the teeth look like under the  caps  so that spear looking piece of a tooth probably had an old cap on it, the reason I know is because I got my tooth knocked out in a fight and that's what they did put a  Venere on it

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Guys thats not him. Look at his lips and facial hair. Especially the hair around is lips. It's different. @Daveh422 please take down that pic. Its spreading lies.

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

It's not the same person. Look at his mouth its different! gawdddd

The tip of his nose in all pics is the same!

I'm sure his beard isn't everyday on fleek!

1 hour ago, GemmaTeller said:

Those aren't his teeth he did get his done by that guy but his don't look big like that so that's not him.

Also I didn't make this too bash him I just seen it and think it's him I think the  dentist is trying to capitalize  On Britneys vid boy I think this dude is decent 

2 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Also I didn't make this too bash him I just seen it and think it's him I think the  dentist is trying to capitalize  On Britneys vid boy I think this dude is decent 

Change the OP or ill report it and get your thread closed for reporting false info.

Stop being racist. Just because they have the same nose and skin color doesnt make them the same person.

Archived