Daveh422

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

:squintney: Did not need to see that

But proof money can make you look beautiful

Britney didn't need surgery to look beautiful though :byebitch:

Love the model saying "I worked my *** off" when he basically bought new teeth. Anyone (wealthy enough) can do that. :dead:

By the way, why were this teeth in this state? Now even with his brand new teeth, I will only have the old ones in my mind. :gloria:

25 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

everyone chooses the whitest color possible which is too fake imo.

These ultra white teeth look so fake, indeed. They should stop with something whiter than usual but they should know now one has natural 100% white teeth.

:jackk:

15 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Love the model saying "I worked my *** off" when he basically bought new teeth. Anyone (wealthy enough) can do that. :dead:

By the way, why were this teeth in this state? Now even with his brand new teeth, I will only have the old ones in my mind. :gloria:

These ultra white teeth look so fake, indeed. They should stop with something whiter than usual but they should know now one has natural 100% white teeth.

:jackk:

you get to choose your own color and old people usually choose a more natural color but young people are obsessed with this! I have friends who couldn't afford top and down and only did half it!!! 

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

you get to choose your own color and old people usually choose a more natural color but young people are obsessed with this! I have friends who couldn't afford top and down and only did half it!!! 

WHAT IS AIR?! :gloria:

Who would want to have bicolour teeth? :dead:

13 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Love the model saying "I worked my *** off" when he basically bought new teeth.

He was clearly talking about his physical transformation, as shown in his before/after body shot...? :squintney:

Even if he said that about his teeth (which he didn't, because, context) most people do have to work their *** off to HAVE the money or wealth in order to have that kind of surgery. :forkit:

Next. 

44 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hate when people do that.(that disturbing photo you posted, that guy definitely needed it, but I see people doing when they already have good teeth.) It's very common in iran for men to do this now and everyone chooses the whitest color possible which is too fake imo. His doesn't look bad tbh. 

When do what? His teeth were a mess, he looks great right now

2 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

People hating on him... Most of us even with new teeth and new body wouldn't be that hot... He looks great now, serving cristiano ronaldo change. People like this sometimes are more humble than the ones born beautiful, he looks like a good guy

But I can tell you that 99% of us are hotter than him before his new teeth. :jackk:

Archived