Jump to content

Don't count Britney out just yet


MANDIXMX

Recommended Posts

After watching her festival performances (specially the Triple Ho one), for some reason i'm starting to think that we shouldn't count Britney out just yet, and the best is yet to come.

Back in 2011 did anyone else think Britney was going to improve so much overall as how she is today? She has fire, in both her music and performing. She's happy, and it shows immensely.

Something tells me that Britney is back in the game for real this time, and things are going to continue to get better, we might even get a new peak. Bookmark me. :hipney:

Link to comment
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Yes, it is. She has improved so much, she went to prime to FF and know she's confident again :brit:

I also think with her music under performing she's finally starting to realize that maybe her past strategies aren't working anymore and maybe she needs to step up her game. :slayney:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

We'll just have to wait for 2017/2018 and its perfect album and iconic performances :queenflopga2:

I'm so excited to see whats to come. She needs a cool, fresh strategy for promo that no one is doing. Remember in 03 she did the surprise club performances? So cool and fresh at the time. I wish she would hire some young, cool people to help her strategize her career and do cool new things. tbh

Link to comment
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

I'm so excited to see whats to come. She needs a cool, fresh strategy for promo that no one is doing. Remember in 03 she did the surprise club performances? So cool and fresh at the time. I wish she would hire some young, cool people to help her strategize her career and do cool new things. tbh

You're so right. She should do performances at clubs again and hire some new, and I really think she should change her label too :walkoff:

Link to comment

Tbh I don't expect any hit from Glory, I'm glad that she really was into the process of making the album.

I'll just enjoy the music videos and perfomances 'cause I know for sure that she'll be back in 2018 with a succesful album and succesful singles and plus a succesful world tour.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

You're so right. She should do performances at clubs again and hire some new, and I really think she should change her label too :walkoff:

RCA would be fine if they let her do her thing and not constantly retrain her. Also promote her better, its like no one knew she had an album out. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Tbh I don't expect any hit from Glory, I'm glad that she really was into the process of making the album.

I'll just enjoy the music videos and perfomances 'cause I know for sure that she'll be back in 2018 with a succesful album and succesful singles and plus a succesful world tour.

I like your positivity, and I agree!! These coming years are going to be the best for Britney, I feel it! Everything is going in the right direction, and shes already recording music meaning that shes into the process and not taking a break just cause shes that into it. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

After watching her festival performances (specially the Triple Ho one), for some reason i'm starting to think that we shouldn't count Britney out just yet, and the best is yet to come.

Back in 2011 did anyone else think Britney was going to improve so much overall as how she is today? She has fire, in both her music and performing. She's happy, and it shows immensely.

Something tells me that Britney is back in the game for real this time, and things are going to continue to get better, we might even get a new peak. Bookmark me. :hipney:

Now watch me 

Link to comment

I've been telling everyone, she's slowly gained her confidence back and her performances are overall better. Not sure what made her change exactly, but you can def see it!

I feel like the next era will be bigger for her -  World tour, new album, who knows maybe even the Superbowl. :foh:

I remember when people thought she would slow down cuz of her kids, but it's actually the other way around...once kids get older they do their own thing...Brit needs to keep busy and do ****! 

 

Maybe one day we can see a full reincarnation of Prime Britney. Not saying this one is bad at all, but man would the internet break....:milkney:

Only time will tell what is to come.....:plzney:

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ūüíú¬†¬†

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ūüôŹ

I've disabled ad block