Lance talks about biopic mess

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Still cant at them casting a ginger twink to play Lance :moorangu: I mean Lance was slim but he always had a little more...meat? 

The guy looks like avrils ex tho

The one from sum 41 :meltdown:

Chris is the most ****** up from all of them tbh lol he looks like a "latin" midget :meltdown:

1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

An interviewer should ask Justin what his thoughts are on it 

not gonna lie, i'm a little curious on how they're gonna do the breakup since it was a messy one and if they're gonna have JT be an *** like he was to britney in real life. 

I bet they will probably focus on the "cheating" part and they wont even get the facts straight.

Lol I imagine JT talking about the biopic mess tho lol 

"They look like backstreet boys" lol :quirkney:

But what did he say about britney and justin in the last video? that he knows why they broke up and he is curious how the movie will bring it?

Something like: "haha I know the reason,and you don't....  and it's not because of what you are thinking about, the movie will be a mess " :weirdmeout:

7 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

not gonna lie, i'm a little curious on how they're gonna do the breakup since it was a messy one and if they're gonna have JT be an *** like he was to britney in real life. 

No.. they will kiss justin's ***.. 

I love Lance, such a cutie. What is this I hear they film a dance off scene!? Did that actually happen in real life?! LOL! If they make Britney look like she was crazy jealous of Jenna Dewan or something I'm gonna flip my f--king s--t. And I haven't seen anyone cast as Nicole Appleton, ugh. We all know pussyfied was all up on that on one of the NSYNC tours. Stupid punk :wannadie:

11 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Of course not they are going to run with the "Poor britney was confused and full on cheated on him and was sorry and sobbing afterwards and he moved on and she didn't" scenario that the media has always stuck to and we will all be furious. 

7 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I love Lance, such a cutie. What is this I hear they film a dance off scene!? Did that actually happen in real life?! LOL! If they make Britney look like she was crazy jealous of Jenna Dewan or something I'm gonna flip my f--king s--t. And I haven't seen anyone cast as Nicole Appleton, ugh. We all know pussyfied was all up on that on one of the NSYNC tours. Stupid punk :wannadie:

No, it didnt, but it was a big rumour back in the day lol

http://popdirt.com/justin-britney-argue-do-dance-off-at-the-lounge/6563/

http://popdirt.com/britney-says-justin-timberlake-dance-off-never-happened/6917/

I think JT also talked about the rumoured dance off on some interview but i cant remember which one was it now.

Kim K mentioned smt alike tho, but in 2007 (the supposedly dance off rumour happened in 2002 of course)

Do you see funny things at the parties?
The other night Paris went to Area,and next to us was Britney’s table and I was walking around and I saw Justin and I was like, “Ah! We have to wait and see if there’s a dance-off!” I wanted to go home, but I’m not gonna lie, I stayed a little bit longer. There wasn’t a dance-off.

https://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2011/05/kim-kardashian-2007-cover-story-gallery

This movie is going to be a mess tbh tho, they dont even check If these things were true or Just a rumour

- I know these pics with Nicole but the thing is, we didnt know how they were at that point. They could be on a break or smt bc they havent confirmed the relationship at that point yet. I think its so weird how Britney didnt confirm but she didnt deny the cheating rumours either (she said to diane Sawyer that he wasnt wrong nor right either. She said she was upset for a while and when she talked about how he talked about their personal Life, she said If she was in a relationship and smt happened, she couldnt Go there. That she didnt want to judge him and this was his way (cmar video) to deal with everything that happened. It seemed like she implied again that she did smt but If someone did the same thing to her instead, she still wouldnt do what he did. 

I know JT used everything for marketing too but he adressed more than once the cheating thing and under I will post some quotes where he says he didnt cheat on her. I think If he was lying, why didnt Britney say that? She talked about how he did the cmar video to boost his sales, bc he wanted controversy, but she never said she didnt cheat on him and that he actually did. I think this is weird and mind u I dont even like JT. He is an annoying **** and he was really ****** towards her when the relationship was over. But he did what he did and then she went to his bday months after. I mean, wtf? It seemed like she forgive him bc she thought she did wrong too. And then the everytime lyrics that the girl Who wrote with her said it was about JT. I know Britney isnt childish, bitter and JT seems someone Who seeks revenge, but its weird how she said he was a smart guy doing the cmar video but she never really defended herself. It was like she was afraid to say smt bc she felt guilty and maybe he would eventually saying many more things.

Also, Alyssa and JC said she broke his heart. He never shaded Cameron, they even worked together after their split, but with Britney he seemed pressed more than once after the split. He has shaded her, etc etc. Im not saying what he did is right tho. Far from that. Nothing Britney could have done with him excuses him for what he did to her after the break up. But its weird how his relationship with Cameron ended up in good terms and with Britney dont. He even gave an interview with Cameron once and he mentioned kissing Britney. Also before the break up he said how he didnt want to fall in love again bc he had been burnt twice but he couldnt fight with his feelings bc he was in love with her already. So two years after that interview, he talks how Britney was the third to break his heart. How the third girl did the same the First one did and he said the First one cheated on him.

Anyway here are some of his quotes that i was talking about:

"Um, a lot of people have asked me what exactly happened, and that's between me and Britney. I will say that, um, . . . there are things that came out that weren't true--things about me having a new girlfriend. I've been single since. All I can say, specifically, is that Britney knows why this is happening. There's really nothing else I can say about it without putting my business out there in the world. I think Britney is a wonderful person and I still love her. She's great, but she knows why what happened, happened."

Can you imagine ever getting back together?

"I have no idea what the future holds. I know where I am right now. Britney is a wonderful, wonderful person. But I have issues, she has issues, what person doesn't have issues? But specifically, she knows why this is happening. If she says that she's confused about what happened, I can't honestly say that would be true."

http://www.maestravida.com/cloud/seventeen1102.html

Were you worried that you'd been too honest? CMAR hears you sing about a cheating lover and the video sees you avenge her by sleeping with another woman in her bed, video-recording your exploits and leaving the tape playing for her to see. Plus, the cheating ex bares an uncanny resemblance to Britney.
Oh, trust me, there are songs that didn't make the record for that reason, but CMAR is a pretty honest song, there's no beating around the bush. I guess that when I do get into honest mode, I'm good at portraying things very literally. The video was a little more catty and manipulative than the song. The director saw an opportunity to make people walk by the TV, do a double take and say 'Holy @#%$!'

But you must have known the song's video would get people talking about a situation that you have tried to avoid discussing in any great detail.
I've always had a bit of a dark side, and I think it's a very catty dark side, not spiteful. I think it's the ability to look at situation in your life that may be very dramatic and be able to take the piss, as you so like to say over here in Britain.

When you first broke up with Britney, it was intimated that one of you had been unfaithful, and your video does little to dispel those rumours.
No one knows what went one between Britney and me except us. What I will say is I was never unfaithful. When we split up, everyone was trying to work out why. All I can say is that it has been really emotional and it broke my heart.

http://www.abstracts.net/mb/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22552

17 hours ago, Arya said:

No, it didnt, but it was a big rumour back in the day lol

http://popdirt.com/justin-britney-argue-do-dance-off-at-the-lounge/6563/

http://popdirt.com/britney-says-justin-timberlake-dance-off-never-happened/6917/

I think JT also talked about the rumoured dance off on some interview but i cant remember which one was it now.

Kim K mentioned smt alike tho, but in 2007 (the supposedly dance off rumour happened in 2002 of course)

Do you see funny things at the parties?
The other night Paris went to Area,and next to us was Britney’s table and I was walking around and I saw Justin and I was like, “Ah! We have to wait and see if there’s a dance-off!” I wanted to go home, but I’m not gonna lie, I stayed a little bit longer. There wasn’t a dance-off.

https://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2011/05/kim-kardashian-2007-cover-story-gallery

This movie is going to be a mess tbh tho, they dont even check If these things were true or Just a rumour

- I know these pics with Nicole but the thing is, we didnt know how they were at that point. They could be on a break or smt bc they havent confirmed the relationship at that point yet. I think its so weird how Britney didnt confirm but she didnt deny the cheating rumours either (she said to diane Sawyer that he wasnt wrong nor right either. She said she was upset for a while and when she talked about how he talked about their personal Life, she said If she was in a relationship and smt happened, she couldnt Go there. That she didnt want to judge him and this was his way (cmar video) to deal with everything that happened. It seemed like she implied again that she did smt but If someone did the same thing to her instead, she still wouldnt do what he did. 

I know JT used everything for marketing too but he adressed more than once the cheating thing and under I will post some quotes where he says he didnt cheat on her. I think If he was lying, why didnt Britney say that? She talked about how he did the cmar video to boost his sales, bc he wanted controversy, but she never said she didnt cheat on him and that he actually did. I think this is weird and mind u I dont even like JT. He is an annoying **** and he was really ****** towards her when the relationship was over. But he did what he did and then she went to his bday months after. I mean, wtf? It seemed like she forgive him bc she thought she did wrong too. And then the everytime lyrics that the girl Who wrote with her said it was about JT. I know Britney isnt childish, bitter and JT seems someone Who seeks revenge, but its weird how she said he was a smart guy doing the cmar video but she never really defended herself. It was like she was afraid to say smt bc she felt guilty and maybe he would eventually saying many more things.

Also, Alyssa and JC said she broke his heart. He never shaded Cameron, they even worked together after their split, but with Britney he seemed pressed more than once after the split. He has shaded her, etc etc. Im not saying what he did is right tho. Far from that. Nothing Britney could have done with him excuses him for what he did to her after the break up. But its weird how his relationship with Cameron ended up in good terms and with Britney dont. He even gave an interview with Cameron once and he mentioned kissing Britney. Also before the break up he said how he didnt want to fall in love again bc he had been burnt twice but he couldnt fight with his feelings bc he was in love with her already. So two years after that interview, he talks how Britney was the third to break his heart. How the third girl did the same the First one did and he said the First one cheated on him.

Anyway here are some of his quotes that i was talking about:

"Um, a lot of people have asked me what exactly happened, and that's between me and Britney. I will say that, um, . . . there are things that came out that weren't true--things about me having a new girlfriend. I've been single since. All I can say, specifically, is that Britney knows why this is happening. There's really nothing else I can say about it without putting my business out there in the world. I think Britney is a wonderful person and I still love her. She's great, but she knows why what happened, happened."

Can you imagine ever getting back together?

"I have no idea what the future holds. I know where I am right now. Britney is a wonderful, wonderful person. But I have issues, she has issues, what person doesn't have issues? But specifically, she knows why this is happening. If she says that she's confused about what happened, I can't honestly say that would be true."

http://www.maestravida.com/cloud/seventeen1102.html

Were you worried that you'd been too honest? CMAR hears you sing about a cheating lover and the video sees you avenge her by sleeping with another woman in her bed, video-recording your exploits and leaving the tape playing for her to see. Plus, the cheating ex bares an uncanny resemblance to Britney.
Oh, trust me, there are songs that didn't make the record for that reason, but CMAR is a pretty honest song, there's no beating around the bush. I guess that when I do get into honest mode, I'm good at portraying things very literally. The video was a little more catty and manipulative than the song. The director saw an opportunity to make people walk by the TV, do a double take and say 'Holy @#%$!'

But you must have known the song's video would get people talking about a situation that you have tried to avoid discussing in any great detail.
I've always had a bit of a dark side, and I think it's a very catty dark side, not spiteful. I think it's the ability to look at situation in your life that may be very dramatic and be able to take the piss, as you so like to say over here in Britain.

When you first broke up with Britney, it was intimated that one of you had been unfaithful, and your video does little to dispel those rumours.
No one knows what went one between Britney and me except us. What I will say is I was never unfaithful. When we split up, everyone was trying to work out why. All I can say is that it has been really emotional and it broke my heart.

http://www.abstracts.net/mb/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22552

Oh man this is gonna be a mess! Lol! I can't believe they actually film a dance off :riha: this is gonna be ridiculous! I guess we'll never know what really happened with pu$$y and Brit, with the Nicole thing it's hard to know but that one article with pics of them does say at the bottom about their dating history and all Nicole's exes and then it says 'Justin had been dating American pop star Britney Spears' or something like that. Idk, maybe they weren't as serious? It's still all suss to me.

Justin to me seems like an awful ex to have, he really didn't let go for ages and got all his little pot shots in over the yrs, I'd hate to have an ex like that. I'm not one of those people that thinks he's still in love with her, lol, but I think there's always gonna be some feelings (not love, just feelings) there - the clip where the guy tells him Britney wanted to collab proved that, the way his voice cracked (LOL) and he seemed so surprised and excited, I bet if they mention Alyssa Milano or CD to him he'd be like 'Ah yeah whatever'. He seems odd in the way that sometimes over the yrs he's defended her, but then sometimes he can't resist but to shade her. But I'll never like him after he mocked her in 07. I did read he had ADHD, maybe he does impulsive things without thinking, idk. 

11 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Oh man this is gonna be a mess! Lol! I can't believe they actually film a dance off :riha: this is gonna be ridiculous! I guess we'll never know what really happened with pu$$y and Brit, with the Nicole thing it's hard to know but that one article with pics of them does say at the bottom about their dating history and all Nicole's exes and then it says 'Justin had been dating American pop star Britney Spears' or something like that. Idk, maybe they weren't as serious? It's still all suss to me.

Justin to me seems like an awful ex to have, he really didn't let go for ages and got all his little pot shots in over the yrs, I'd hate to have an ex like that. I'm not one of those people that thinks he's still in love with her, lol, but I think there's always gonna be some feelings (not love, just feelings) there - the clip where the guy tells him Britney wanted to collab proved that, the way his voice cracked (LOL) and he seemed so surprised and excited, I bet if they mention Alyssa Milano or CD to him he'd be like 'Ah yeah whatever'. He seems odd in the way that sometimes over the yrs he's defended her, but then sometimes he can't resist but to shade her. But I'll never like him after he mocked her in 07. I did read he had ADHD, maybe he does impulsive things without thinking, idk. 

i saw the Pictures and its clear he was trying to hide himself from the paps. Rumours about him and Britney started in early 99, only in 2000 she said she kissed him but it wasnt nothing serious. I think it was bc since her 18th bday the papz started to caught both together more often. They were very close on her Bday, then they spend the New years eve together, then shopping, then they were seen kissing, etc. I think they were already serious, but they werent a public couple yet so maybe they got into a fight, a break or whatevs. I dont think JT is a Saint, but i think that If she knew JT did the same thing to her, shed have exposed him at least, called him hyprocritical or smt. I know Britney is a good girl but she knows how to shade someone If she wants to and her whole behavior seemed like someone Who was disappointed at him but at the same time trying to let go bc she knew she did smt. U know what I mean? She didnt defend herself like she could/would If he was to blame too. also their old choreographer said years ago that she hooked up with Wade indeed. 

I also think he could have been the best bf she had but it doesnt matter much If he was the worst ex afterwards. I mean, how a person can change so much? He was so romantic with her... Like the thing Wade said about him sending a Band to sing lady in my life to her whe she was rehearsing and he wasnt in us for Valentine's day. Or when he used petals to write her name and surprise her. He took her to Aspen once for her Bday and so on. And then he starts talking about their *** Life, calling her a cheater. He had no character whatsoever. I imagine how hurt and humiliated she was bc of her lil sister too. The girl Who wrote everytime with her said it and to think he once talked about how he loved her lil sister to death. If I were Lynne or Jamie id hate him. Same as Bryan. Bryan should have kicked his *** tbh.

JT's problem isnt Just the ego, he did what he did for revenge too. And I imagine that maybe smt happened after they got together again bc First he seemed ok and then he seemed really hurted, pissed off and childish. 

I also think he doesnt love her anymore of course, but maybe the fact he never was able to forgive her still get to him.

I mean, at the 2003 vmas they were apart for a year and a half already, he was dating Cameron, his album was a success and then when Britney kissed madonna, he looked pissed, disappointed, etc. How could that get to him at that point? And then of course he tried to shade the performance more than once saying he wasnt impressed. Even mtv mocked his attitude saying "cry me a River Justin". 

And ia with that too. He seems bipolar much. Sometimes he talks about her being nice, but then he shades her for no reason at all. Sometimes he even low key shades her like when he implied their relationship was childish and they didnt have anything in common beside being from south and doing the same thing lol And the fact that almost everytime he sings CMAR he sings *****, he does obscene gestures speak volume. He once also gave the finger in WGACA. and I still think its funny how sometimes he drops her name out of the blue like its nothing lol like when he defended Miley and said girls from her age do that stuff and others already did it and he mentioned her name. Then the playboy interview where he was talking about bad fashion moments and he said he and Britney wore denim. Or the interview with Cameron that he was talking about being a geek and he said how People never thought of him like that Just bc he kissed Britney when he was 17, among others lol

And I still think its funny how he tried to say wgaca wasnt about Britney and threw his best friends ex under the bus but then he said he has the experience to relate to. Also danja said in 2007 how JT said "lets do another cmar" lol and after the break up he implied that he thought hed be with her forever and talked about marriage. And on wgaca he says smt about giving her his name.

On a side note, I bet he was really pressed when she didnt want to collab with him and Timbaland in 2007. I wonder if that story that he tried to see her before her vmas performance was true.

I think shes his heartbreak muse and even tho he was betrayed before britney, what happened between them is probably his most painful breakup ever. 

Justin had so many low moments about Britney. The radio thing was one of the worse ever. Then he sang rehab when she was trying to Go to rehab. There is a picture of him shaving his Head that People say it was mocking Britney. Also the madonna rock and roll Hall of fame when he said Britney was a madonna wannabe. And the skit from snl where he said he dated a pop star Who claimed to be a virgin but they did it. If I was his mom, id be embarassed tbh. She didnt do a nice job with him at all. 

I remembered him singing on SNL that he wasnt going to sing in the rain how his heart was broken and that he already did on a video once :tiffeyeroll:

On 09/12/2016 at 11:00 AM, Arya said:

i saw the Pictures and its clear he was trying to hide himself from the paps. Rumours about him and Britney started in early 99, only in 2000 she said she kissed him but it wasnt nothing serious. I think it was bc since her 18th bday the papz started to caught both together more often. They were very close on her Bday, then they spend the New years eve together, then shopping, then they were seen kissing, etc. I think they were already serious, but they werent a public couple yet so maybe they got into a fight, a break or whatevs. I dont think JT is a Saint, but i think that If she knew JT did the same thing to her, shed have exposed him at least, called him hyprocritical or smt. I know Britney is a good girl but she knows how to shade someone If she wants to and her whole behavior seemed like someone Who was disappointed at him but at the same time trying to let go bc she knew she did smt. U know what I mean? She didnt defend herself like she could/would If he was to blame too. also their old choreographer said years ago that she hooked up with Wade indeed. 

I also think he could have been the best bf she had but it doesnt matter much If he was the worst ex afterwards. I mean, how a person can change so much? He was so romantic with her... Like the thing Wade said about him sending a Band to sing lady in my life to her whe she was rehearsing and he wasnt in us for Valentine's day. Or when he used petals to write her name and surprise her. He took her to Aspen once for her Bday and so on. And then he starts talking about their *** Life, calling her a cheater. He had no character whatsoever. I imagine how hurt and humiliated she was bc of her lil sister too. The girl Who wrote everytime with her said it and to think he once talked about how he loved her lil sister to death. If I were Lynne or Jamie id hate him. Same as Bryan. Bryan should have kicked his *** tbh.

JT's problem isnt Just the ego, he did what he did for revenge too. And I imagine that maybe smt happened after they got together again bc First he seemed ok and then he seemed really hurted, pissed off and childish. 

I also think he doesnt love her anymore of course, but maybe the fact he never was able to forgive her still get to him.

I mean, at the 2003 vmas they were apart for a year and a half already, he was dating Cameron, his album was a success and then when Britney kissed madonna, he looked pissed, disappointed, etc. How could that get to him at that point? And then of course he tried to shade the performance more than once saying he wasnt impressed. Even mtv mocked his attitude saying "cry me a River Justin". 

And ia with that too. He seems bipolar much. Sometimes he talks about her being nice, but then he shades her for no reason at all. Sometimes he even low key shades her like when he implied their relationship was childish and they didnt have anything in common beside being from south and doing the same thing lol And the fact that almost everytime he sings CMAR he sings *****, he does obscene gestures speak volume. He once also gave the finger in WGACA. and I still think its funny how sometimes he drops her name out of the blue like its nothing lol like when he defended Miley and said girls from her age do that stuff and others already did it and he mentioned her name. Then the playboy interview where he was talking about bad fashion moments and he said he and Britney wore denim. Or the interview with Cameron that he was talking about being a geek and he said how People never thought of him like that Just bc he kissed Britney when he was 17, among others lol

And I still think its funny how he tried to say wgaca wasnt about Britney and threw his best friends ex under the bus but then he said he has the experience to relate to. Also danja said in 2007 how JT said "lets do another cmar" lol and after the break up he implied that he thought hed be with her forever and talked about marriage. And on wgaca he says smt about giving her his name.

On a side note, I bet he was really pressed when she didnt want to collab with him and Timbaland in 2007. I wonder if that story that he tried to see her before her vmas performance was true.

I think shes his heartbreak muse and even tho he was betrayed before britney, what happened between them is probably his most painful breakup ever. 

Justin had so many low moments about Britney. The radio thing was one of the worse ever. Then he sang rehab when she was trying to Go to rehab. There is a picture of him shaving his Head that People say it was mocking Britney. Also the madonna rock and roll Hall of fame when he said Britney was a madonna wannabe. And the skit from snl where he said he dated a pop star Who claimed to be a virgin but they did it. If I was his mom, id be embarassed tbh. She didnt do a nice job with him at all. 

I remembered him singing on SNL that he wasnt going to sing in the rain how his heart was broken and that he already did on a video once :tiffeyeroll:

I'm reading Britney: Inside the Dream atm and it actually mentions the Nicole Appleton incident and says that Britney called Justin and was paranoid about it and asked him and that he assured her nothing happened (pfft sure) but weirdly in the book it says he was photographed with the group leaving a nightclub, it doesn't mention the pics of them in his car and how they went back to his hotel. Maybe Britney chose to believe him? Very weird.

There is something very off about him, he does seem like he could be a really great bf at times but then he turns around and is a complete *******. I was reading people say how it's kinda similar with Janet, he always praised her so much and seemed kind of obsessed with her earlier on in his career but after the Superbowl thing he threw her under the bus basically without giving a s--t. It didn't effect him negatively so he seems really unfazed while Janet copped sooooooo much flack. Same with Britney, she copped so much crap because he made their relationship/breakup public business and he doesn't care since it worked out well for him.

I love that she stood him up for that collab in 2007, go girl Britney :giggleney:

Archived