Can We All Agree That Work *****....

OCBoy1985

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Britney had returned to the VMA's with the fire she has right now with WB, you guys would be praising the song. It's a jam and served it's purpose. It's not meant to be this global political jam but just a strong, dance banger that did fairly well in 2013. It would more than likely charted higher had it been promoted like it is now on her festival/POM setlists but it did well regarding how limited she was out there for promoting it and Britney Jean. Myah drama aside, it's a decent track that's bound to make anyone dance.

MM is a different kind of lead. It's the younger sister of BOM/TOMH that everyone seemed to be praising up until the video fiasco. I don't understand the fanbase sometimes and probably never will.

Work ***** is Britney's last iconic song. It is now one of her classics.

Her lead singles rank as follows:

Hold It Against Me > Gimme More > Work ***** > Make Me > I'm A Slave 4 U > Womanizer > Oops..! I Did It Again > ..Baby One More Time > Me Against The Music

8 minutes ago, mikeh said:

Hold It Against Me > Gimme More > Work ***** > Make Me > I'm A Slave 4 U > Womanizer > Oops..! I Did It Again > ..Baby One More Time > Me Against The Music

No, they go like this:

• Oops!... I Did It Again > ...Baby One More Time > I'm a Slave 4 U > Womanizer > Work ***** > Me Against the Music >  Make Me... > Hold It Against Me > Gimme More

As singles overall.

In terms of just the songs:

• Oops!... I Did It Again > ...Baby One More Time >  Me Against the Music > I'm a Slave 4 U > Make Me... > Work ***** > Womanizer > Hold It Against Me > Gimme More

And in terms of the videos:

• ...Baby One More Time > Oops!... I Did It Again >  Me Against the Music > Womanizer > Work ***** > I'm a Slave 4 U > Hold It Against Me >  Make Me... > Gimme More

On 7.12.2016 at 6:46 AM, mikeh said:

Hell to the NO at you putting one of her best songs SLAVE behind HIAM, Work ***** and Make Me

Bilderesultat for britney spears sip gif

Archived