Can We All Agree That Work *****....

OCBoy1985

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I can't with the make me hate. This is one of her best leads in years. It also feels like true Britney and almost picks up from where she left off with her best work e.g tomh and bom. WB is obviously not meant to be much in the way of lyrics but its an absolute bop and iconic af. IDK what it is lately but I can't stop listening to MM I actually love it so much. The MV fiasco made me hate it for a while but my love for it has returned. It has overtook Mood Ring on listens... And Mood Ring was my favourite on the album!

No one is hating "Make me", they just don't agree (myself included) with the fact that it was the lead single. As a Glory track it's great, as a single it's still great but not as a lead single. 1st singles are supposed to catch people's attention. Maybe as a 3rd or even as a 2nd single it would work well but not as the 1st. :verycool:

4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Work ***** is flawless, but it is the least flawless out of her leads honestly. Highkey judging the people hating on MATM especially considering how hard Britney fought for it to be the lead from In The Zone..

It really is!

4 hours ago, button said:

Yes @OCBoy1985

We have similar taste so...I'm waiting for that engagement ring. :NYsassy:

I have to save up my coins 1st it's going to be lots of long nights on the poll LOL:bootyney:

Why did U thumb this post down I thought we were cool  @erreur2LaNature

15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

All the ugly ******* roaches coming out of the woodwork to shade Make Me to praise Work ***** :umwtf: Honestly the delusion is so real if you believe Make Me is a worse lead than Work *****! :weusay:

I know right!

1 month ago they were praising it, now it's one of her worst leads LOL:chershade:

2 hours ago, Arya said:

I think wb only did better than matm in the usa. Matm was huge ww, it was #1 even in uk.

MATM did better WB charted in the Top 20 then was never heard from again.... MATM went no1 in multiple countries and on the world charts!

2 hours ago, Arya said:

I think the worst is oops. I know its a classic and yada yada, but i think its too bublegum and the lyrics arent the best. bomt for 16 years old Britney was more mature than oops for 18 years old Britney. 

Lol at People hating HIAM tho. I think its one of her best. I also love matm, I think it was different for Britney at the time. and I like wb til today. and I cant believe People are coming at mm now :wtf:

Mm has good lyrics, its catchy, different for Britney, the rap verse is Good. Some People here change opinions like they change their underwears :byebitch:

I dont like womanizer that much tho. Those vocals... I knew it slayed everywhere, but still isnt one of my faves.

For me it goes excluding Baby 

Gimme More 

Make Me 

Slave 

MATM

HIAM

WOMANIZER 

OPPS

WB

I really like HIAM both song and video I don't get the hate both gets around here.

Womanizer is really really catchy and I love the lyrics and bridge and it's really relatable and the beat is hot too!

Opps is my favorite album from her earlier yrs and I still play it to this very day so I'm going have to disagree.... tho I wouldn't be mad if she never performed Baby or Opps again LOL 

Archived