omg have you guys noticed this??

annonymous

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

lol I know.

I know it's stupid but can you imagine performing the same sahow, dancing in heels for an hour and so over and over again when you don't even need the money. lol She must like it tbh. 

Her way of dancing changed since femme fatale, don't know why. She has different manners than in her prime :forkit:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Her way of dancing changed since femme fatale, don't know why. She has different manners than in her prime :forkit:

Do you remember Crazy making of video? She is pissed because they changed a routine after rehearsals? I think she made it this way on purpose now that she doesn't need it. She made it what she wants that's why we're complaining..she likes it a bit half-assed. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Do you remember Crazy making of video? She is pissed because they changed a routine after rehearsals? I think she made it this way on purpose and now that she doesn't need it. She made it what she wants that's why we're complaining..she likes it a bit half-assed. 

Never seen it :omg:

anyway gym time, cya later muscle boy :britclose:

It happens a lot actually! I think it has to do with the fact that they barely rehearse this choreos when they are going to perform at a different stage. 

It also happened during the BBMAs at the same point Michael (an angel tbh) guided her to her spot to do the break, and also at POM Chase told her a few times when to throw the hat from WB lol :lostney:

Guest Days with Destiny
54 minutes ago, Damon said:

I hate the Womanizer performance so much. It's literally just walking across the stage with shopping channel demonstration arm movements thrown in here there and everywhere. The song deserves proper choreography- it's one of her most iconic hits. :byebitch:

Womanizer has honestly NEVER had impressive choreography. It is such an iconic song that I wish they could just do it justice...

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

How that dancer pushes her forwards so she is on the right spot, like wtf. Can britney do nothing herself or what. I constantly have the feeling her dancers are dragging her to all the spots :moorangu:

I didnt know that the male dancers doing this routine too, btw the beat sounds awesome

Archived