RADIO UPDATE SP #37 (+3)

Womanizeer29

1 minute ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Million Reasons is basically being boycotted by radio. It's being promoted extremely well and is doing really good on iTunes. MR is NOT a playable song on radio. Especially top 40. The difference between Slumber Party and Million Reasons is that SP IS a perfectly playable radio song and radios are showing support for the song. They just need requests and demand. Gaga fans are working hard on radio and they won't even even play the song. Again, it's not a radio song at all. SP could be huge because stations are backing it but everyone is lazy and won't help show the demand it needs.

This hot tea :dead:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Million Reasons is basically being boycotted by radio. It's being promoted extremely well and is doing really good on iTunes. MR is NOT a playable song on radio. Especially top 40. The difference between Slumber Party and Million Reasons is that SP IS a perfectly playable radio song and radios are showing support for the song. They just need requests and demand. Gaga fans are working hard on radio and they won't even even play the song. Again, it's not a radio song at all. SP could be huge because stations are backing it but everyone is lazy and won't help show the demand it needs.

This 

30 minutes ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Why is radio boycotting the song?

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Because it consistently gets negative audience updates. The GP doesn't like the song. 

Oh, I thought she did something like how Britney had that radio ban.

I actually like Million Reasons...I'm surprised its doing bad, especially in the winter.

31 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's no where near 2,3,4 on Itunes sweetheart. You Little Monsters are SO obsessed with numbers that you literally sit there and do these addition problems and negate this song and that song and then are like "YUP THAT MEANS Gaga IS #1 ON THE CHART BECAUSE IF YOU TAKE AWAY 15% from this SONG AND .00002% FROM THIS SONG AND ADD IN .302% FROM THIS SONG THEN THAT MEANS SHE'S #1 YASSSSSSSS."

I will refrain from reminding you that Gaga 20 years into her career will not even get a song at #37 on pop radio charts sweetie pie of my heart. 

She has a superbowl coming and has been on every major show promoting this album, being top 10 on Itunes and having NO song on the radio and having your first single FLOP by all sense of the word is what you call embarrassing. 

Try it honey :queenriri:

?

It's currently number 6 with two the voice songs above it so it's right near the top. 

52 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

6 is 2,3,4 now? with a dark red update?

cute :bigkiss:

Yes without the voice songs. There's literally only the number 5 in between 4 and 6

its 1% away from starboy (5) and 4% away from 24k (4)

the voice songs will will be out of the top 10 tomorrow 

Archived