RADIO UPDATE SP #37 (+3)

Womanizeer29

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I just watched the little monsters try to kill themselves over VSF show not giving Lady Caca the boost they wanted lmfao Million Reasons remains a flop on radio and Bruno and The Weeknd ******* on Gaga on ITunes after VSF. They're seething.

And Britney radio update beat her again as well.

Needless to say, it's a great morning, thank you for not watching VSF show guys :bigkiss:

:queenflopga:

Sis stahp. :meltdown:

LOL JK let's do this again for LG6 and BEY7. xo :queenflopga2:

15 minutes ago, gimmemorebitches said:

its doing better than lady Gaga and she is literally bombarding us with promo, she is everywhere, i thought brit promoted make me a lot even though not in the best way possible, but Gaga at least doubled that 

Is it me or million reasons kind of reminds womanizer? Such distant cousins? Like idk rhythm or smth... Sound of those words combined ?... :usher: Just stretching my ear tbh. :sew:

7 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I just watched the little monsters try to kill themselves over VSF show not giving Lady Caca the boost they wanted lmfao Million Reasons remains a flop on radio and Bruno and The Weeknd ******* on Gaga on ITunes after VSF. They're seething.

And Britney radio update beat her again as well.

Needless to say, it's a great morning, thank you for not watching VSF show guys :bigkiss:

:queenflopga:

What? It's basically flip-flopping between 2 3 and 4 on iTunes with 24k and starboy. Earlier Bruno and Abel were above Gaga, then Gaga was above them, now she's below again

its also the number 10 song ww atm

the voice performances clog up the top 10 and dont don't mean anything. I think being in the top 5 of iTunes is better than being SP #37 on radio, but have fun celebrating I guess. Most of us realize radio refuses to play MR. It could've been a hit with the support. Not really Gagas fault

Anyway, what was the rolling effect? That could have caused the small AI update. I hope SP takes over

Million Reasons is basically being boycotted by radio. It's being promoted extremely well and is doing really good on iTunes. MR is NOT a playable song on radio. Especially top 40. The difference between Slumber Party and Million Reasons is that SP IS a perfectly playable radio song and radios are showing support for the song. They just need requests and demand. Gaga fans are working hard on radio and they won't even even play the song. Again, it's not a radio song at all. SP could be huge because stations are backing it but everyone is lazy and won't help show the demand it needs.

Archived