RADIO UPDATE SP #37 (+3)

Womanizeer29

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I just watched the little monsters try to kill themselves over VSF show not giving Lady Caca the boost they wanted lmfao Million Reasons remains a flop on radio and Bruno and The Weeknd ******* on Gaga on ITunes after VSF. They're seething.

And Britney radio update beat her again as well.

Needless to say, it's a great morning, thank you for not watching VSF show guys :bigkiss:

:queenflopga:

If only slumber party was doing as good as MR... We are in no position to shade, Gaga is close to #3 on itunes without the "the voice" songs, slumber party is fighting to stay in the top 1500

1 hour ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Please start requesting and pushing the song guys, we really need to come together for this it's way too early to give up! 

1 hour ago, djkeith23 said:

Yes, it is way too early to give up on SP!!!

Never give up :forkit:

2 hours ago, Streets said:

We always seem to be able to hit ~#20 and then we stall

Britney's flop team needs to do a decent radio deal and payola the song. We're too little of a fanbase to carry the song based on our requests only.

Yes, that is true. But my hope is that the GP likes Slumber Party. If the GP loves it, we won't really have to do much hard work. The GP will request it themselves and give radio DJ's positive feedback on it.

Archived