B10: the last album?

sibode

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sibode said:

US WEEKLY 2106.

“Madonna started when she was 32. I’m 34, so I’ll probably have nine more [albums] to go,” Spears said.
“The world can’t get rid of me.”

:lostney:

As usual, Queen can't get her facts right. Madonna's first album came out in 1983 when she was 25. Yes, she's been at it for 33 years...but she didn't start at 32. 

Madonna is at 13 studio albums now...Britney is at 9. I would be shocked if she had another 4 in her. Honestly, I would not be surprised if she called it quits with an even 10 albums. But I really don't see her making more than 11 regardless. So whatever contract she has will probs be filled out with more greatest hits & remixes, and then MAYBE a collection of unreleased material.

I think she'll retire from pop altogether (albums/performing) by the time she's 40, and then just continue being famous with her brand and legacy...and the occasional TV guest spot. 

Music is Britney's life....well maybe not nine albums (avg. time for 1 album = 2.5 years. This means nine = 9*2.5 = 22.5 years, so her 18th album will be out when she's 58 years :orangu:  not that I would mind even 15 more albums from her), but surely 3-4 more are on their way.

1 hour ago, neel21 said:

Music is Britney's life....well maybe not nine albums (avg. time for 1 album = 2.5 years. This means nine = 9*2.5 = 22.5 years, so her 18th album will be out when she's 58 years :orangu:  not that I would mind even 15 more albums from her), but surely 3-4 more are on their way.

her Confessions is coming 2k39 :madonna:

Archived