B10: the last album?

sibode

DO YOU THINK B10 WILL BE HER LAST ALBUM?
I don't know guys... She got me confused because one time she says she's wanna be like Madonna being around even at 60 years old,
and the other time she thinks about retiring because she's not made for this industry... :weirdmeout:If she's not than who is?! 

BRITNEY YOU JUST NEED TO CHANGE YOUR MIND TEAM !!!!!!!

EDIT (INTERVIEWS) :

NME 2106.
When asked if, like Madonna, she could see herself ruling pop for decades to come, she told NME:
"Nope. Nah. Give me five - two? - more years, and yeah."

US WEEKLY 2106.
“Madonna started when she was 32. I’m 34, so I’ll probably have nine more [albums] to go,” Spears said.
“The world can’t get rid of me.”

:lostney:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NME 2106.
When asked if, like Madonna, she could see herself ruling pop for decades to come, she told NME:

US WEEKLY 2106.
“Madonna started when she was 32. I’m 34, so I’ll probably have nine more [albums] to go,” Spears said.

6 minutes ago, Charbok said:

Find out which interview was the last one and there's your answer :brit: But we really can't believe what she's saying on that topic. Remember that she wanted to retire 3 years ago. well... :queenriri:

Guys I really don't get it!!! HELP ME!
That's a radio interview from the Zach Sang Show. Aug 29th.

ANY CLUES??

I just listened again to that interview and she seemed so genuine and sincere...

4 minutes ago, sibode said:

ANY CLUES??

I just listened again to that interview and she seemed so genuine and sincere...

I don't think it's her last. She loves what she's doing  :saycheese:

2 minutes ago, sibode said:

ANY CLUES??

I think she doesn't even know herself what she wants. Some days she really likes her job and wants to keep doing it for a long time, other days she doesn't like her job and thinks about retiring. Anyways I think she will never retire completely since she is that kind of person that gets bored really quickly. 

16 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I think she doesn't even know herself what she wants. Some days she really likes her job and wants to keep doing it for a long time, other days she doesn't like her job and thinks about retiring. Anyways I think she will never retire completely since she is that kind of person that gets bored really quickly. 

JUST LIKE ME :forkit:

I'm guessing we'll get B10 late sometime in 2018. After that probably 3-4 studio albums spread through the years. Britney has said recently that she's very happy and that she loves what she does. She's not going to fully retire anytime soon. She probably won't be nearly as public as she is now, but like she said, she's not going anywhere. 

1 hour ago, sibode said:

DO YOU THINK B10 WILL BE HER LAST ALBUM?
I don't know guys... She got me confused because one time she says she's wanna be like Madonna being around even at 60 years old,
and the other time she thinks about retiring because she's not made for this industry... :weirdmeout:If she's not than who is?! 

BRITNEY YOU JUST NEED TO CHANGE YOUR MIND TEAM !!!!!!!

EDIT (INTERVIEWS) :

NME 2106.

US WEEKLY 2106.

Queen of time travel :ponderney:

1 hour ago, sibode said:

NME 2106.

US WEEKLY 2106.

Simple: nine albums in five - two years

3o6Ztgk5e3FvAivXd6.gif

Archived