I still cant get over this

Body ache

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I REALLY don't like Christina but she deserved this award. The Grammys are not a popularity contest or who sold more or has a better career. It's vocal talent and I hate to admit but Christina has a lot more than Britney.Β 

Ia on this but why does Rihanna and Taylor has more grammies than xtina, Pink, Kelly Clarkson and even Shakira?

Jessie j has generic boring *** songs but Look at her voice and she never won any.

I'm still salty over that. X-Tina may have the better voice (although PERSONALLY I prefer Britney's, even the breathy Everytime from OHT, I love it! X-Tina has some good songs but her vocal acrobatics get annoying after a while) with the impact Britney had I personally think she deserved it. She was THE new artist to burst out onto the scene, they should have given X-Tina some vocal performance one lol. Britney was the new artist who paved the way for all the other pop girlsΒ :queenflopga2:

Just now, Menzo said:

Britney deserved that award, but you're really gonna call ChristinaΒ trash?Β especially back then? Britney fans are so jealous of other female artists.

They really aren't jealous at all though?

It's just like how your friends don't like your exes that screwed you over.

Christina showed herself to be a nasty and bitter person and came for Britney.

Fans respond to that just like how your friends do.

Β 

Archived