So, now that we see things more clearly, what was this mess?

Da Bubblah

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

Yup

Perez didn't get a hold of that clip in any sort of "insider way". He was alerted Probably by a member of his team about the 07_07 leak & he made it seem as though he had some sort of "extra scoop" when in fact he was just privy to a clip leak. 

23 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Perez didn't get a hold of that clip in any sort of "insider way". He was alerted Probably by a member of his team about the 07_07 leak & he made it seem as though he had some sort of "extra scoop" when in fact he was just privy to a clip leak. 

No, he faked the whole thing, he never got to see the full video in the first place, that's why the screen is crooked, someone sent him a recording of a screen to make it looks like he's watching the video from vimeo

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The Make Me video meltdowns feel so long ago. 

That's what I was going to say. Like I'll never forget this whole debacle - and frankly, I still get upset about it every now and then - but there's literally nothing to meltdown over or rehash anymore. :beynah:

21 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I hope her team didn't send him anything, it still makes me REALLY mad they had Perez on Circus tour, it's honestly SO disrespectful to Britney. I bet she has no idea of the disgusting stuff he used to write on her, I doubt she read any of it but her team obviously would be aware.

giphy.gif

True, he made fun of her in her weakest moments I'm SO glad he's not relevant anymore.

Archived