New Instagram Post

Guest Nick Jonas

5 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I love and support britney, it doesn't mean I have to put up with her mom memes and google images of corn clogging up my instagram feed. 

:orly: "I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean."

I think She needs more accounts on Instagram, for people who like to choose

only PART OF HER :cutesybrit:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

I love and support britney, it doesn't mean I have to put up with her mom memes and google images of corn clogging up my instagram feed. 

1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

:tiffsmoke: :tiffsmoke: :tiffsmoke:

I'm so glad I unfollowed this ***** months ago

Doesn't loving also include respecting?

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, PlayingItSafe said:

The biggest joke right now is the Itunes positions of Slumber Party and Glory. She should take a look and then do something about it instead of spending her time Googling unfunny memes to post of her IG :staysalty:

Googling memes wouldn't stop her in anything. Googling memes is not a problem here.

4 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Somebody's overreacting. She does not post memes THAT often and she posted some **** pics and her personal life in between :queenriri: I find her Instagram genuinely interesting unlike those basic hos with their highly edited and altered pics (( :selenerz::beynah:))

Archived