Make Me Performance at Triple Ho

BritneySpearsGr

On 12/5/2016 at 9:37 PM, Brispea said:

The shortened version is actually really nice! I wish they'd do this for POM, rather than have her dance around during the rap section. 

i kinda agree... but her dancing during rap section is quite nice so i don't really mind!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Rico. said:

I was just wondering lol, no need to be defensive sis

I really don't see anything great about this performance in comparison to previous ones

I like that they shortened it though, all MM performances are slightly different

Lol I was not defensive, is just not a fact, we both have opinions. But if you compare other MM performances even VMA, she was jumpy and not very precise. Here she is more precise with the beat, in sync with dancers and the way she moves her hips/waist in some parts reminds me the way primeney would do her moves.

Plus she doesn't make those sad/poor me faces anymore, just fierce and **** which makes me think this performance is superior to the previous performances.

Of course is not 100%. All Make Me performances kinda leave to be desired imo. The choreo doesn't fit the theme of the song too well imo.

Her swag is coming back. That's what made her stick out and that's what is so hard to attain. I feel if she rehearsed more, she could easily become technically better. I think rehearsing would be more rewarding for her because the finished product will look that much better.

Archived