Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, jokobitch said:

I completely agree with your backwards statement. She looks happier than she has in awhile but like you said she seems very unaware of things which is very bizarre. From what it seems, they literally treat her like a child and it's very sad. She cannot hire an attorney there was a lawyer who tried to fight for her the first year of her conservatorship but unfortunately it didn't go anywhere. Ugh I could cry if I thought about it hard enough it's so sad and inhumane what they're getting away with 

It's a disgrace, they probably have the judge on the payroll or something. The NY article about her c-ship said it all, what incentive do they have to end it when both the lawyer and her father are making all this money off it? It makes me sick. I don't know how Jamie could allow this to happen tbh. It seems like SUCH a violation, c-ships are intended for elderly or SEVERELY mentally ill people. Britney's problems seems to just be her team keeping her isolated and most likely heavily medicated. So, so unfair. :wontcry:

• 2 months later...

Archived