• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, How I Roll said:

:gloria::gloria:

OMG IT WAS TWICE?????

I thought it was only on jingle ball

man

omg

i like to believe its one of those things artists teams tell them to do to get headlines and promote something in a bigger scale but this doesnt look cute for beither of them

39 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Explain yourself :cutesybrit:

The other day people were talking about why her choreographers didn't push Britney a little bit harder to make her look better while dancing and then someone said that the creepy guys from the Squared Division (the ones who did choreos for POM) told her to bend a little bit more and stuff like that and Britney was like Okay but ended up not listening to them and finally they never ever appeared again. So there was a theory about the ppl who work for Britney that they might get fired if they tell her no or tried to correct her :gloria:

33 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

The other day people were talking about why her choreographers didn't push Britney a little bit harder to make her look better while dancing and then someone said that the creepy guys from the Squared Division (the ones who did choreos for POM) told her to bend a little bit more and stuff like that and Britney was like Okay but ended up not listening to them and finally they never ever appeared again. So there was a theory about the ppl who work for Britney that they might get fired if they tell her no or tried to correct her :gloria:

OMG... do u think this is true?

38 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

i hope its true lol ******* queen :uknowit:

4 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

OMG... do u think this is true?

Not always but I believe people tell her yes all the time just to avoid drama with Britney and please her (which is obviously not always a good thing).

She's the boss at the end of the day and it must be like a regular job where you want to make your boss happy otherwise you might get in trouble. 

38 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

you mean this guy?

He did say "I reckon you can bend a bit more here" and she looked so done

"This is hard" :moorangu:

Archived