Las Vegas killed the Pop Star

Nando.

1 hour ago, dreckig said:

You guys talking **** about Femme Fatale but we all were jamming to HIAM and TTWE back in the day.

I'm not talking about the quality I'm talking about her, she had problems back then and people didn't like her image (the media started to say "she performs like a robot" in 2011, and do you remember the double body scandal? the gp hated her), they didn't like the tour, they didn't like her attitude...

Ok she had hits because during the Circus era she was a goddess for the whole world so everyone was excited for the new album but that was the beginning of the hate from the gp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is to be honest one of the biggest problems with people.

People literally just spout off a load of complete bollocks that is based on absolutely nothing.

'Yeah guys I read some youtube comments and from that reliable survey I worked out that 90% of fans hated this era and I also worked out that scientifically

the gp thinks britney went to vegas to die'

:embarrassney: This is based on NOTHING!

It's like when people who aren't informed run their mouths about weed needing to be illegal because it kills or they vote in politics without doing any research.

Β But alas, even without actual facts or evidence - they just go around continuing to spread uninformed nonsense.

20 minutes ago, Jayney said:

Hate me if you want but FF album is better than BJ and GLORY i liked so much videos, those sounds i know she wasn't in good form but Β you could feel her music and dance. sorry but is my feeling:cutesybrit:

FF remains her 2nd mostΒ critically acclaimed album so you shouldn't even be ashamedΒ :brit:

Archived