Slumber Party goes top 40!

Daszkowski

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone go and beat up the member who made the "SP is D E A D after the December 10th" thread. Pretty please.

I was so happy to see Sp still climbing on radio so swiftly but when I saw it, I had a huge dip in positivity and my mood changed. ******* Exhale creating the dumbest threads instead of requesting and doing something helpful.

76Rczd7.gif

11 minutes ago, button said:

Someone go and beat up the member who made the "SP is D E A D after the December 10th" thread. Pretty please.

I was so happy to see Sp still climbing on radio so swiftly but when I saw it, I had a huge dip in positivity and my mood changed. ******* Exhale creating the dumbest threads instead of requesting and doing something helpful.

76Rczd7.gif

I seriously felt demotivated seeing all the threads about "SP dead" "the pop star career is over" etc... It's really hard to login and see drama 24/7 :sickofu:

3 minutes ago, hyoga said:

I seriously felt demotivated seeing all the threads about "SP dead" "the pop star career is over" etc... It's really hard to login and see drama 24/7 :sickofu:

SP is not dead but it's so sad to see how everyone has already given up on the song and aren't doing efforts. Clueless idiots. They'll promote the song after the freeze is over. It needs to grow on radio more.

Archived