how did "3" debut at #1

vinay

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

That's a good question, I mean I still like the song, but it wasn't the song (or video) that made it a hit, imo. I think it was her reputation, the aftermath of her emerging out of the ashes. My god I'm dramatic today, but you know what I mean, she'd been in every paper during '07 and '08 and everybody thought she would throw her carreer away and just be a party girl, an it-girl like Lindsay etc., but then she made that return, showed everyone she was taking her life back. I'm rambling, we all know this, but it's still amazing how big her comeback (don't call it a comeback-comeback) was, she proved them wrong  :bigtime: and 3 was part of that I think.

Actually, the video was really well liked. I remmeber watching the Peruvian news and they would talk about her like it was 2001 again. 

They were praising it how it was one of her hottest videos and they even named her sexiest woman of the year.

She was still one of the it girls of the Music. She was BIG like Primeney. Plus they released the song at the same time of the 2nd Leg of The Circus Tour in the US >> aka= The Biggest Tour in the US that year. 

On 2008-2009 she was everywhere, she was HOT as **** (She was the #4 woman most **** of that year), and dancing good. But she lost that with her bad image and bad performances during Femme Fatale but people still was interested on her music because Circus. Later with BJ, bad album, zero promotion, pretty girls with the most hated people on he business and now where here with AMAZING Music but nobody cares about Britney because the bad decisions of her team + herself (because the bad image during the whole Femme Fatale) 

Archived