The saddest part about this fanbase aging...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a grumpy old man (32) I agree. People need to LET IT GO. We're lucky she's even alive, and she gave us a fantastic album, AND she is actually performing well. She just released SP (a Career highlight of a video) AND she's thin and gorgeous. Like WTF? 

She's top ten on Forbes 2016, for ***** sake. Give it a rest! :cutesybrit:

20 minutes ago, buffington said:

As a grumpy old man (32) I agree. People need to LET IT GO. We're lucky she's even alive, and she gave us a fantastic album, AND she is actually performing well. She just released SP (a Career highlight of a video) AND she's thin and gorgeous. Like WTF? 

THIS!  If I see one more leotard complaint comment...

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

These "old folks" also need a lesson in streaming tbh :lessons: Like Spotify 101 or Apple Music 101 :queenflopga2:

Everybody has been doing streaming (and emails :queenflopga:) in 2016, so they need to get with the times! :staysalty:

THIS. People must stop listening to their physical copies of Glory or their downloaded ones and focus on streaming tbh.:cooltshirt:

(DEAD at the doing emails part, so 1999:hype:)

3 hours ago, buffington said:

I agree, I'm 30 myself and have been a fan since day one and nothing annoys me more than the whining some of the "fans" do on this forum.

I've been slayed this year by what Britney has done in 2016, 17 years into her carreer. 

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

These "old folks" also need a lesson in streaming tbh :lessons: Like Spotify 101 or Apple Music 101 :queenflopga2:

Everybody has been doing streaming (and emails :queenflopga:) in 2016, so they need to get with the times! :staysalty:

I'm sorry bro but I'm 30 and after I buy the digital album I never listen to the copy I bought and only listen to it by streaming on Spotify daily.

Archived