The most depressing part of the concert tonight...

Vgameman2011

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Vgameman2011 said:

Was when these girls turned around and asked "do you know what song this is?" When Britney performed Do You Wanna Come Over. :meltdown:

so I told them the name and that it was from her new album. And they were like "omg I didn't even know she had a new album!!!" 

:meltdown:

I'm glad you promoted the album tho :queenflopga2:

10 hours ago, Body ache said:

Everyone screamed for MM tho so how do they not know that she has a new album?

9 hours ago, Vgameman2011 said:

RIGHT! The girls in front of me knew Make Me too!! I don't get it

They don't check for pop music in that sense. They might hear Make Me and that's that. They're not actively looking for a new release like stanbases and people invested in pop music, the whole point in getting GP support is to let them know there's a new album.

Britney should have gone out there and done a Glory promo tour, not the Britney: Piece of Me promo tour 2.0 featuring Glory.

During Circus and Femme Fatale that's what she did. She didn't go up there and perform past hits, she promoted the new material. Her team is turning her into a legacy act when she shouldn't become that until she's past 40, she still has a lot left in her cannon and they're only holding back this new and energized Britney.

This era could have profited greatly from Britney performing MM / DYWCO / JLM or SP at multiple spots.

Main problem is Britney. I don't mind her promoting POM, but she isn't announcing everywhere that she has a new album out, even on ellen (the mall shopping thing). So nobody knows. She isn't promoting Glory on her social media platforms. She didn't even try to do a Glory medley like whole performance about new music and Itunes festival was great opportunity or today show, or VMA. So, it's her fault. And I wasn't going in conversations about her recent performances but it's sad for me. Im so happy that she is happy and she dances good - but when U have that, u start looking for more. She didn't prerecord her vocals, and singin Stronger with weird deformed voice it's just beyond me. Come on - one evening on a treadmill and she is set up for very long time. And acting like Britney is nothing but nostalgia act is so depressing. This girl is 35yo, not 55.

So I am glad, but I also can see that she isn't doing her 110%.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They don't check for pop music in that sense. They might hear Make Me and that's that. They're not actively looking for a new release like stanbases and people invested in pop music, the whole point in getting GP support is to let them know there's a new album.

Britney should have gone out there and done a Glory promo tour, not the Britney: Piece of Me promo tour 2.0 featuring Glory.

During Circus and Femme Fatale that's what she did. She didn't go up there and perform past hits, she promoted the new material. Her team is turning her into a legacy act when she shouldn't become that until she's past 40, she still has a lot left in her cannon and they're only holding back this new and energized Britney.

This era could have profited greatly from Britney performing MM / DYWCO / JLM or SP at multiple spots.

but don't you think she needs to win their love back first and glory alone won't be able to do that. FF(tour) and BJ ruined her reputation....

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

but don't you think she needs to win their love back first and glory alone won't be able to do that. FF(tour) and BJ ruined her reputation....

In your eyes maybe, but the tour was widely successful and didn't have any lasting damaging effect, not to mention I Wanna Go and the S&M Remix topped the charts. Plus, Scream & Shout was another global hit during the awkward X-Factor year.

The GP is more focused on the current and many don't know that Britney Jean even exists.

The problem is that Britney is not showing herself in the proper spotlight. She needs a new creative team and choreographer.

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In your eyes maybe, but the tour was widely successful and didn't have any lasting damaging effect, not to mention I Wanna Go and the S&M Remix topped the charts. Plus, Scream & Shout was another global hit during the awkward X-Factor year.

The GP is more focused on the current and many don't know that Britney Jean even exists.

The problem is that Britney is not showing herself in the proper spotlight. She needs a new creative team and choreographer.

FF thing is beside the point, as you can see people don't get excited even when someone else joins her on stage for a new song! Circus Britney could just stand there and everyone would've been focused on what's she's gonna do next! She needs to win them back slowly. And well not singing won't help. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

FF thing is beside the point, as you can see people don't get excited even when someone else joins her on stage for a new song! Circus Britney could just stand there and everyone would've been focused on what's she's gonna do next! She needs to win them back slowly. And well not singing won't help. 

What are you talking about? You're acting as if she gets booed up there.

Archived