What are your favorite parts of Glory?

Urbanney

These are not specific songs, but certain parts or aspects of songs that are your favorite part of the album when you listen to it. Here are a few of mine:

• Invitation: "Yes or no, but no maybes. Not gonna beg so don't make me."
  • Do You Wanna Come Over: The vocals. They're very flirty and her classic Britney **** voice. Reminds me of ITZ vocals.
  • Better: The end of the chorus (the instrumental part)
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ponderney::ponderney:

Liar: Last Chorus which sounds like a choir.
Love Me Down: I'm living for that "Oooh Woah, wooooah (my baby go n' love me down)"
Private Show: Falsetto Bridge "Oooh, oooh, Baby, baby" (and ofc the high note in the end of it)
Hard to Forget Ya: pre-chorus "Since I tasted..."
Better: the instrumental and the bridge "So good, so good, so damn, so good, so damn, so good, so right, so good"

Mood Ring: "Look in the mirror. Who do I see? Who do I wanna be today? If you came for a show, Which role should I take? Think I've been here before, I've turned some hearts into stone and I can't hide it no more"

MOTM: "Drinking alone in my party dress, would you come back if I looked my best?"

Love me down: "You say we don't talk anymore but I'm thinking we talk too much"

Better: "Better open up cause it feels much better, when we open up for each other"

Archived