Britney Stan Dragging Christina Aguilera

IconicShow

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Um, that was out of her control. Bionic is a great album, but it was far ahead of it's time, should have been released a year later.

Not to mention the Lady Gaga image comparisons that totally hurt her in the end.

it is the poor man's version of the fame though. now i appreciate that album for what its worth but at that time when that kind of sound is very popular it kinda felt flat and too try hard to have that LG sound, don't you think?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why isn't S&M there on the list? It was #1 if I remember correctly....

Anyways:

average peak of C. Aguilera: 28

average peak of Britney: 27

not far off...but Christina has had 29 singles while brit has had 35...so..... yeah

poor Christina...hasnt toured since 2006. :orangu: 

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Um, that was out of her control. Bionic is a great album, but it was far ahead of it's time, should have been released a year later.

Not to mention the Lady Gaga image comparisons that totally hurt her in the end.

Ahead of its time?  The only song on the album that didn't sound like cheap pop music was You Lost Me, and that flopped harder than the outdated Not Myself Tonight. :beyfedup:

1 hour ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

how a eletro pop album released on 2010 is ahead of its time? Gurl!!!! 

LOL OK :ricackle:

You'll have excuse them for them about the "ahead of its time" mess. Thats a quote from floptina herself. :ricackle: Cheaply produced pop music isn't going to sound ~new~ and ~fresh~ unless the entire pop industry degrades to that level.

6 hours ago, coo said:

it is the poor man's version of the fame though. now i appreciate that album for what its worth but at that time when that kind of sound is very popular it kinda felt flat and too try hard to have that LG sound, don't you think?

Bionic is in every way superior to The Fame. The Fame has aged like spoiled milk.

12 hours ago, OneKissFromYou said:

Wtf they're not putting s&m on britney billboard chart history 

I notice that too... Counting S&M, BRIT Xtina and BEY has only 5 number one songs each.

If we take apart the collaborations with other artis Brit has 4, Bey 2 and Xtina 3... is curious how this generation of pop artist has not so many number 1s has the following (Katy, Rihanna, etc). :wtfdidusay:

****fun fact.. Halo wich is considered the most iconic Bey song peaked at 5 #floplist

Archived