A friend just blocked me on Facebook because I told her Britney had sung live in her career

Invitation

• Content Curators

So, this old 50-year-old lesbian has always shaded Britney as someone talentless whenever P!nk performs. She's a diehard Madonna fan, and she shared Madonna singing Toxic live saying 'Madonna just sang a Britney song live, something Britney has never done'.

Then, I told her Britney did sing live and her comment was ignorant if she really believes Britney has NEVER sung live in her career.

She responded telling me Britney did sing live once because Justin Timberlake asked her to try out once and she didn't hit one single note since.

I tried to educate her by sharing videos from YouTube on the same post, and she made fun of me with her friend and blocked me.

Seriously, a Madonna fan... You have the least right to criticize any artist of lip syncing because Madonna arguably sings live the least of all pop artists besides Britney of course.

I don't think I lost anything tbh. I'm just a bit upset such a ***** would block me because I said something to educate her.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I thought you meant she sang live last night, you ******* *****. :lessons: There goes any incentive of me seeing POM live for the 50th time in these promo performances. :byebitch: 

Ha, I still loved last night's performances. I thought she's great. But I edited the topic to avoid misunderstanding.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Aegean said:

She sounds pressed and childish af but Britney has never sung Toxic live 

That I know, but she was referring to Britney never singing live once, which she changed to Britney singing live once in her career due to JT, some story I've never heard of.

• Content Curators

I allow people who aren't familiar with Britney's work to think Britney's music is not their cup of tea. But don't preach wrong information about Britney and make fun of her. Why do some people still feel the need to be so tyranny about making others hate Britney Spears? And coming from a Madonna fan, that's even worse and unjustified. 

Madonna fans always hated Britney for some reason, I have no idea why, their fave loves her so why shouldnt they? That being sad I've met a Madonna fan once, he was on this forum, very aggressive, extremely feminine, and bipolar without a therapy, he was the scariest person I have ever met, and hated and dragged Britney with passion whenever he could. As for your 50 year old friend, shes kind of sad tbh, if I knew my life when im 50 will be being single and hating on artists immaturely, I would probably kill myself right now because I would never wanna be so pathetic:weirdmeout:

32 minutes ago, Aegean said:

The version that aired on TV had CD vocals 

I wonder where the vocals in this fanmade video from though

I love her unprocessed vocals on toxic. I think the unplugged video came from the recording sessions on YouTube, but that's a short clip so idk where they got the full thing from 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I love her unprocessed vocals on toxic. I think the unplugged video came from the recording sessions on YouTube, but that's a short clip so idk where they got the full thing from 

The audio there isn't the same as the leaked recording session though.

Archived