Our Girl tryed to run

Daveh422

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Serious question tho, does she feel at least a tiny bit bad or embarrassed when her feature artist sings live and shes there lypsincing the **** out of cd vocals? :orangu: 

Of course not haha

Britney knows she is Britney Spears and what exactly that means.Would we be nervous? of course! But this is a woman who made more than most make in their entire lives by the time she was 17 and I think she does her job now knowing she is made for life and doesn't really care what people think.I do think back in the day she felt self concious as you naturally do in your early 20s and teens.

I think when you have built a fortune and legacy that will not only last your lifetime but your kids lifetimes you probably don't give a **** about 'ooh, what will people think if they see me do what i've done my entire career?'

13 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

Of course not haha

Britney knows she is Britney Spears and what exactly that means.Would we be nervous? of course! But this is a woman who made more than most make in their entire lives by the time she was 17 and I think she does her job now knowing she is made for life and doesn't really care what people think.I do think back in the day she felt self concious as you naturally do in your early 20s and teens.

I think when you have built a fortune and legacy that will not only last your lifetime but your kids lifetimes you probably don't give a **** about 'ooh, what will people think if they see me do what i've done my entire career?'

:milkney::mybodyisready::hipney::cinderellaney:

****** A 

Archived