Iggy Azalea performed her own song "Pretty Girls" on her show last night

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, tbwb said:

I don't get the hate. Everything Iggy said was exactly what is said here... and she was right. 

She helped this song immensely just by being featured on it, and that's not a jab at Britney, it's just not that great of a song.

But I believe Iggy has always performed songs she's featured in, in her solo shows. Similar to Nicki Minaj doing it aswell. 

She didn't help it rise, she helped it tank. It was released when she was getting so much hate, HORRIBLE PART on Larry's judgment.

10 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Pretty Girls - one of Iggy's biggest hits, one of Britney's biggest flops. Go figure :queenflopga2:

LMAO it's not one of Britney's biggest flops, not even close.......Boys, My Prerogative, NAGNYAW, DLMBTLTK, Radar, Perfume, Outragous, Overprotected, Criminal, and Ooh La La all say hello......PG charted way higher than all of those songs on the BB Hot 100 hell 4 of the songs I listed didn't even chart! 

8 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Except Boys, MP, NAGNYAW, DLMBTLK and Overprotected did really well internationally while Chlamydia Girls faded into oblivion :staysalty:

I guess, but PG is still one of her higher charting songs in the US, it wasn't a massive flop like people like to make it out to be! I mean it's not her best song ever, but it's still a decent/fun track......I'm sure if someone else featured on it people on here would hate on it a lot less! 

Archived