Iggy Azalea performed her own song "Pretty Girls" on her show last night

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the hate. Everything Iggy said was exactly what is said here... and she was right. 

She helped this song immensely just by being featured on it, and that's not a jab at Britney, it's just not that great of a song.

But I believe Iggy has always performed songs she's featured in, in her solo shows. Similar to Nicki Minaj doing it aswell. 

39 minutes ago, tbwb said:

I don't get the hate. Everything Iggy said was exactly what is said here... and she was right. 

She helped this song immensely just by being featured on it, and that's not a jab at Britney, it's just not that great of a song.

But I believe Iggy has always performed songs she's featured in, in her solo shows. Similar to Nicki Minaj doing it aswell. 

The song would have done what it did without Iggy

i ****** love that song! it's not her best but it's so fun! if i had a song with Britney i would perform it every single chance i could! i'm pretty sure it was in a medley of songs she was featured in bc it's in the same section as Problem (Ariana Grande) and Booty (JLo). a lot of rappers do that...

which is totally cool of her to do - i'm sure it was just the small parts she was in. i bet the crowd got hype to hearing all those songs!

I understand that Britney fans are supposed to make fun of PG because it wasn't a huge commercial success but

it birthed the frankly flawless line 'All the boys begging Britney hit em one more time'

and it's worthy for that reason. Yes Britney, own the fact you've been hot af for 18 years. :bootyney:

Archived