Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Man if you gonna critic someone, then first you have to make sure you know the facts. This hair style is cool these days, and not for 16 years old girls, but for women. She looks cool.

I understand when someone critic Britney when she doesn't give 100% of herself on stage, or doesn't give us certain pop star look, or when she and her team doesn't give us era up to the standards of Britney Spears. But to critic someone over her hair style, which is cool tho, it's stupid and childish.

I didnt know it was cool out there, I dont live in USA/Europe or idk where ure talking about, and we Just have different opinions, thats it.

People can talk about her clothes, make up, but i cant talk about a hairstyle? that i wasnt even bashing to Begin with. K.

Give me bad reputation but idgaf. Even though I'm not 'popular' here around exhale, I've never spoke **** about Britney or her performance. There's a difference between facts and opinions. My opinion is, she looked okay (hate that hair style), stiff AF (judging from the slumber party videos on Instagram) I truly just don't get Britney anymore, how do u look SO comfortable and dance beautifully on music videos but terrible during live shows. At the end of the day I love my girl Britney but damn, get it together. Thank god this wasnt televised 

14 minutes ago, Arya said:

I didnt know it was cool out there, I dont live in USA/Europe or idk where ure talking about, and we Just have different opinions, thats it.

People can talk about her clothes, make up, but i cant talk about a hairstyle? that i wasnt even bashing to Begin with. K.

Idk wtf the he/she talking about but that hairstyle isn't cool lol **** no. Honestly it looks stupid and childish. Idk where the **** that person lives but peace be with him if he thinks that hairstyle is 'cool'

11 minutes ago, dynomite said:

Give me bad reputation but idgaf. Even though I'm not 'popular' here around exhale, I've never spoke **** about Britney or her performance. There's a difference between facts and opinions. My opinion is, she looked okay (hate that hair style), stiff AF (judging from the slumber party videos on Instagram) I truly just don't get Britney anymore, how do u look SO comfortable and dance beautifully on music videos but terrible during live shows. At the end of the day I love my girl Britney but damn, get it together. Thank god this wasnt televised 

What kind of question is that? She has obvious social anxiety etc. that's how. Get over yourself, she has nothing to prove to you, and she doesn't owe you a damn thing.

56 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

BRITNEY @ JINGLE BALL (FULL SHOW) [PERISCOPE STREAM, LQ]

ouvj2Xfm62Q.jpg

https://openload.co/f/ieaADzU8dZQ

Enjoy

Enjoy this

(-I LOVE YOU)

I will record til my battery dies

I won't get Justin I'm sorry

(-She looks like a robot!)

Enjoy, enjoy!

Enjoy this guys