Britney Spears Performs At Jingle Ball In L.A.

Jordan Miller

• Leader
If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Britney spent her 35th birthday by getting to work, *****!

The princess of pop took the stage at the annual Jingle Ball concert held at the Staples Center in L.A. Friday night.

PHOTOS: Watch Britney Spears Britney Spears Perform At Jingle Ball In L.A.

There, Brit and her backup dancers championed through a string of numbers she performs at her Piece Of Me residency in Las Vegas, including "Work *****," "Womanizer," "Slave," "Do You Wanna Come Over?," "Make Me," "Toxic," "Stronger," "Crazy" and "Slumber Party" with Tinashe.

Following the performance, Ryan Seacrest surprised the Glory singer with an extravagant cake to celebrate her bday.

Swipe through a collection of photos and videos from Jingle Ball above.

How'd Britney do? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alexdaily said:

Do we know if all of them are going to be able for streaming? :lostney:

THE POM SHOWS ARE STREAMED?? :o

No. these youtube channels just claim every show by everyone is streamed, that's why I know that it's not going to work, sadly. There's usually a link down below, and it wants you to sign up on some site, I don't trust.

I don't know the lineup except that Bruno Mars starts the show at 7:30 PM (PST). It's 10:13 PM (PST) on Thursday right now so... we have about 21 hours until the show starts (so more for Brit). She's not the headliner so I'm expecting her to do a set similiar to the iHeartRadio Festival.

Archived