Goldsoundz got this right too!!!

Artsy Fartsy

She should still try for SNL when Spring negotiations begin, imo. The slot they were eyeing in Dec (I wrote down the 5th, but that's a Monday and Shawn Mendes was just announced for the 3rd...so maybe the 10th?) went to some country singer. I still wouldn't rule the show out completely this era since she expressed interest.

so that means they really were trying to book Britney for december :tiffanycries: can we expect SNL next year (by the time Just Luv Me is released)?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I'm not trying to be a hater but people will rip Brit apart for lipping on SNL. She's sang live there in the past. I really hope if she gets booked that she doesn't lip. I don't want to see her trashed :donewithit:

She would get praise for singing live and being mediocre but would get DRAGGED for lipping on a show that normally allows no lipping

27 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I'm not trying to be a hater but people will rip Brit apart for lipping on SNL. She's sang live there in the past. I really hope if she gets booked that she doesn't lip. I don't want to see her trashed :donewithit:

yes, i agree! 

and of course he's right, he's from maverick 

3 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Ia I dont want another ashlee Simpson situation tbh 

3 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

This. If she's not going to sing in SNL she shouldn't do it. it would be better if she would host.

Archived