[SEE YOU NEXT WEEK] Copy this TWEET and SPAM IT on twitter! We need to get Slumber Party played on #MostRequestedLive!!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Exactly.  they don't like working together,  there obviously going to break up soon, there music has got to be the most generic (I'm worth it,  that's my girl) why are the gp so blind and stupid?  

Yeah, they have absolutely no chemistry & their music could be given to literally any other artist to sing. They need to be over :begone:

Guest Young Törless
16 minutes ago, button said:

If you wanted to hear That's my girl, you could have just streamed it on youtube :sassybrit:

I do. But you tagged me in this thread, so I voted for my favorite song in the poll. :queenriri:

2 minutes ago, button said:

But the results are changing tho?

They usually delete the poll each day. They just kept yesterdays up.

They post a new one every weekday. This one says it was posted 1 day ago.

Also this-

Every weekday at 5pm, Todd Alan counts down the hottest songs of the day...that YOU can vote for right here.

Read more: http://1013kissfm.iheart.com/onair/todd-alan-47008/iheart-radio-top-55-with-todd-15354163/#ixzz4RneJ4Wvq

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

They usually delete the poll each day. They just kept yesterdays up.

They post a new one every weekday. This one says it was posted 1 day ago.

Also this-

Every weekday at 5pm, Todd Alan counts down the hottest songs of the day...that YOU can vote for right here.

Read more: http://1013kissfm.iheart.com/onair/todd-alan-47008/iheart-radio-top-55-with-todd-15354163/#ixzz4RneJ4Wvq

Yeah I just read it. Good eyes.

Do we have the kiis top 9@9 today?

Archived