Chloë Grace Moretz wishes Britney a HBD

Britneybbhmm

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WootsWow said:

The crowd was clearly not feeling her:weirdmeout:

I wonder if any other act lip synced their entire set? I'm so happy that she's going out there more, but her performances are so outdated and not for festivals. Festivals are meant to be for raw, connecting, rough performances. I know she hates tv performances, but they hit a higher audience, are slickly edited etc and much more elaborate and mimed often enough. She should focus on that more. The fact she didn't do the AMAs with Tinashe is a crime.

55 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I wonder if any other act lip synced their entire set? I'm so happy that she's going out there more, but her performances are so outdated and not for festivals. Festivals are meant to be for raw, connecting, rough performances. I know she hates tv performances, but they hit a higher audience, are slickly edited etc and much more elaborate and mimed often enough. She should focus on that more. The fact she didn't do the AMAs with Tinashe is a crime.

Couldn't have said it better.

Archived