When people say Britney doesn't dance like she used to...

MeowBurglar

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes primeney also walked aroud a lot but when she danced, she didn't half *** the moves as much as currentney does; for example, in slumber party, in ay ay ay part where she and her dancers shake their *****(like twerking), unlike the dancers, she doesn't bend her knees and doesn't even try to pop her *** out(lol ı know it sounds ridiculous, ı don't know how to describe it).it is just an example, you can see she doesn't try to make the moves look good while doing them.and she didn't have stupid moves in her choreographies back then like her swinging her arms up n down in make me(she does it in the beginning), knee tapping...not to mention the stronger choreography, they look like jumping chickens(ı'm talking about the chorus).

13 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

yes primeney aslo walked aroud a lot but when she danced, she didn't half *** the moves as much as primeney does; for example, in slumber party, in ay ay ay part where she and her dancers shake their *****(like twerking), unlike the dancers, she doesn't bend her knees and doesn't even try to pop her *** out(lol ı know it sounds ridiculous, ı don't know how to describe it).it is just an example, you can see she doesn't try to make the moves look good while doing them.and she didn't have stupid moves in her choreographies back then like her swinging her arms up n down in make me(she does it in the beginning), knee tapping...not to mention the stronger choreography, they look like jumping chickens(ı'm talking about the chorus).

She kind of squats down when she's supposed to be shaking it. And can they remove that weird black thing from her midsection? They need new people in charge and britney needs to loosen up. She gets so stiff on stage.

23 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

yes primeney aslo walked aroud a lot but when she danced, she didn't half *** the moves as much as primeney does; for example, in slumber party, in ay ay ay part where she and her dancers shake their *****(like twerking), unlike the dancers, she doesn't bend her knees and doesn't even try to pop her *** out(lol ı know it sounds ridiculous, ı don't know how to describe it).it is just an example, you can see she doesn't try to make the moves look good while doing them.and she didn't have stupid moves in her choreographies back then like her swinging her arms up n down in make me(she does it in the beginning), knee tapping...not to mention the stronger choreography, they look like jumping chickens(ı'm talking about the chorus).

opps sorry, ı said "...as much as primeney does" instead of "...as much as currentney does":britdrown:and ı see ı wrote aslo instead of also:squintney:editing the original reply rn:cutesybrit:

When I saw the title of the thread I just knew your post would be utter crap.

First of all. When saying ''when people say Britney doesn't dance like she used to'', and trying to say that she didn't dance that much on stage, at least compare performances rightfully. Post a video of her performing Slave in 2001-2004, and then post a video of her performing Slave in 2016, then we can talk about the dancing and how wonderfully amazing it was back in her prime, and how her movements are lacking now. 

Secondly, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile. You do know that when people say they want her old dancing back, and primeney back, we aren't just talking about the dancing right? That vma performance of Oops (where, as you stated, she isn't actually dancing that much) slays the whole FULL show of POM. Why? Because of how she used to own the stage, because of her attitude, and because the stage USED to be her playground.

You tried though 

22 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

K and now u guys complaining about her previous performances?!?!?

This Thread and most of the comments make so much sense! 

It's ridic*giphy.gif

Lmao. Reading literacy. Get some.

It wasn't a bash, it was acutally positive.

I can't with half of the brain dead Exfail community. You guys are so anxious to find something WRONG you can't even take the time to read.

On 12/3/2016 at 2:58 PM, LBoggie said:

I've said this in a previous post, it's the staging. Her previous stage/tour directors were really good at designing numbers to where even if she wasn't doing a lot of dancing, the stage looked busy enough and and the dancers were staged to make it look like a lot was going on but still put Britney as the main focal point. 

...and imagine the meltdowns if Britney does a performance today where she was stationary in one place like she was during the second verse and chorus of that performance? Lol. 

she's staying in one place but oopsney have wayy more energy and passion and its OBVIOUS. even tho she stays still she moves her body a lot + great facial expression + does many different moves. currentney stays in one place and only do hairflips and bird wing fly thingy that she always does. the problem is she doesn't have the groove like she used to.

dont get me wrong she has improved A LOT. but don;t even compare them to currentney cause she's still far from that imo

1 hour ago, MeowBurglar said:

I can't with half of the brain dead Exfail community. You guys are so anxious to find something WRONG you can't even take the time to read.

talking down an iconic performance and her effort that night only to make your stupid point is not positive, *******. 

no matter how you look at it. :queenflopga2:

16 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

talking down an iconic performance and her effort that night only to make your stupid point is not positive, *******. 

no matter how you look at it. :queenflopga2:

Preach it sis'!!!! :bigkiss:

1 hour ago, MeowBurglar said:

tumblr_o4d5udHTh31rlafseo1_400.gif

Archived