New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

there is such a thing as over exposure

queenofhearts

Hear me out on this.

As of right now, I don't think Britney's being over exposed, but there have been times in her past (especially early days) where she was over exposed. This can sometimes be a bad thing. When you think about it, when someone you idolized is over exposed you can get sick of them sometimes. The constant interviews, magazine covers, pictures, concerts, shows, etc. What makes it more exciting, is having something to look forward to. Like, if they are out of the spot light for a while, and then come back you realize it was worth the wait. For instance, I like that Britney doesn't share every private detail of her personal life( as much as journalists like to dig it out of her lol). I Like that she doesn't post something on social media everyday. Let's face it; that would be boring and it's the mystery that keeps them alive. Not knowing what they are doing everyday, makes you wonder about them.  Even though I would like every unreleased song, that face that they remain unreleased open a dialogue for discuss and conspiracy.  I know some people on here were upset with her Flaunt magazine interview in October b/c they think she didn't talk much, but Ioved it. Yes, maybe she could have talked a little more, but it's a okay  b/c the journalist's point of view did the talking for us. Every once in a while she lets us in on a secret, such as her smoking pot when she was 17 lol. I'm just saying it's nice to keep a few secrets to yourself.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda agree. 

Like when she was so overexposed back then from 98-2002 and then she decided to take a break in mid 2002. She ended up working on itz, but still she stopped releasing an album every damn year. She took her time bc at the time it happened a lot in her life, even her parents broke up. So, she went to parties and some events, but she wasnt releasing a single in every 2-3 months. 

And after itz she took another break that ended up being a long one ik, but i felt bad for her that at that time papz and media didnt allow her to try being normal, being a mom, etc.

4 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

Hear me out on this.

As of right now, I don't think Britney's being over exposed, but there have been times in her past (especially early days) where she was over exposed. This can sometimes be a bad thing. When you think about it, when someone you idolized is over exposed you can get sick of them sometimes. The constant interviews, magazine covers, pictures, concerts, shows, etc. What makes it more exciting, is having something to look forward to. Like, if they are out of the spot light for a while, and then come back you realize it was worth the wait. For instance, I like that Britney doesn't share every private detail of her personal life( as much as journalists like to dig it out of her lol). I Like that she doesn't post something on social media everyday. Let's face it; that would be boring and it's the mystery that keeps them alive. Not knowing what they are doing everyday, makes you wonder about them.  Even though I would like every unreleased song, that face that they remain unreleased open a dialogue for discuss and conspiracy.  I know some people on here were upset with her Flaunt magazine interview in October b/c they think she didn't talk much, but Ioved it. Yes, maybe she could have talked a little more, but it's a okay  b/c the journalist's point of view did the talking for us. Every once in a while she lets us in on a secret, such as her smoking pot when she was 17 lol. I'm just saying it's nice to keep a few secrets to yourself.

It's just a hard line to walk and I really don't know how celebs manage it because it's really complicated the way I look at it. I do agree with your post--you put yourself out there too much and people DO get sick of you and want you to go away for awhile. You have somebody that does that and people practically forget that you exist when you do come back with something new. I'm talking in general when I say this because I think this goes for every celebrity tbh. 

Archived