Full 2000 Rolling stone interview Primeney

popprison

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a flash Spears is back to work, moving in time with her dancers. When the show finally ends with ". . . Baby One More Time," the audience goes wild.

Spears says her thank yous and rushes offstage, straight to the parking facility, where her bus sits idling. She jumps onboard, still sweaty from the perform­ance, and before her fans have even left their seats, Spears is on the road, a police ****** leading the way. Some time during the night, she will be told that she has been asked to both host and perform on the May 13th Saturday Night Live, but, for now, Spears is simply in motion. It is a nine-hour drive to Baltimore, where tomorrow, Spears will repeat the events of today almost point by point. She is eighteen years old, and this may be her only moment, so she is working like there's no tomorrow.

This is a good quote. When y'all wonder why this woman no longer feels the need to do the things she did in her past. It's clear. She's not a hungry new artist trying to make it and prove herself. She's been there and done that and she was eventually burnt by the light from the fame she acquired so it makes sense why she's the way she is today. She's slowly coming back to us.

5 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

In a flash Spears is back to work, moving in time with her dancers. When the show finally ends with ". . . Baby One More Time," the audience goes wild.

Spears says her thank yous and rushes offstage, straight to the parking facility, where her bus sits idling. She jumps onboard, still sweaty from the perform­ance, and before her fans have even left their seats, Spears is on the road, a police ****** leading the way. Some time during the night, she will be told that she has been asked to both host and perform on the May 13th Saturday Night Live, but, for now, Spears is simply in motion. It is a nine-hour drive to Baltimore, where tomorrow, Spears will repeat the events of today almost point by point. She is eighteen years old, and this may be her only moment, so she is working like there's no tomorrow.

This is a good quote. When y'all wonder why this woman no longer feels the need to do the things she did in her past. It's clear. She's not a hungry new artist trying to make it and prove herself. She's been there and done that and she was eventually burnt by the light from the fame she acquired so it makes sense why she's the way she is today. She's slowly coming back to us.

:crying11:

22 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

********. It's crazy how hard she was working when she was only 16, 17, 18 years old. I'm 21 years old and I'm tired after my college classes :britdrown: I couldn't even imagine doing a quarter of everything Britney had to do at such a young age.

It's amazing that even after selling 9 million albums her parents kept their jobs and she was hustling thinking she would be over by 2003. She was very pleased with "having over 1 million dollars tucked away for a rainy day". She didn't seem to care about creating iconic moments/respect for her artistry until she  started working Wade and got extremely serious with Justin. She didn't seem to care about longevity/being the queen of pop until she met Madonna. I'm glad she is still in the public eye. If I had to live in a world where Justin and Beyonce were the only pop stars from that generation, I'd have even less faith in humanity than I do now.

Archived