Joey Fatone talks about Britney biopic

Calilove1

5 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I feel something here....lol

was this guy straight? 

Lol I dont think he wouldnt do that with jt. This was months after the break up, when jt was still saying that he didnt know If they would ever get back together and how he felt. And I bet Britney also didnt think of anyone from nsync like that. And he was also already married with a baby. They met at some event. He was probably being nice with her, he always seemed nice with her. He probably felt like a big bro to her bc when they first met she was only 16 and he was 21.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Well in the clip she was saying that the girls inthe crowd were jealous and saying that hes theirs, so there must have been booing as well that she didnt mention. 

I never knew she got booed when they sang for her bday. It just goes to show that females are just cruel and honestly most of her haters are women and I don't get why. Are women just catty for no reason? 

Idk If she was booed again or how many times and I think that when she said "hes mine, hes mine" she was saying about all the guys from nsync. Back then People still didnt have a clue they were already going out.

They did. I never saw a video (idk if theres one), but i remember People talking about it since 2000 when it supposedly happened.

Shame on them tbh. They knew she was his gf and he probably took her on stage bc he was working and she wasnt so he wanted to do smt for her and they didnt respect.

She seemed so happy tho 

NSync_sing_Happy_Birthday_to_Britney_at_

BirthdayNsync_281129.jpg

BirthdayNsync_281029.jpg

BirthdayNsync_281229.jpg

They also booed JT when he talked about her on some nsync special and I think his answer was pretty cool. He acted like he didnt give a ******* damn about the girls booing him. Idk what these girls think tbh. That they are going to marry these guys? That they wont have a Life? Delusional much.

At 2:38

54 minutes ago, Arya said:

Lol I dont think he wouldnt do that with jt. This was months after the break up, when jt was still saying that he didnt know If they would ever get back together and how he felt. And I bet Britney also didnt think of anyone from nsync like that. And he was also already married with a baby. They met at some event. He was probably being nice with her, he always seemed nice with her. He probably felt like a big bro to her bc when they first met she was only 16 and he was 21.

I know all this I also know Britney and she is looking at him funny lol 

Archived