7 hours ago, Arya said:

Lol ia. He always seemed so cute towards Britney tho 

005~1323.jpg

11257E6.jpg

57.jpg

13257E4.jpg

Even after the break up 

RentBackstage-XRAY-UHQ_28629.jpg

"...so yay!" Hahaha Britney back in the day was still awkward and people say that currentney doesn't say much and always stops abruptly and ends with "um yeah"

Also...did she left out the fact she was booed? Or trying to sugar coat it?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Hmm, so they talk about Britney in the group text? Oh, how I'd love to see what they say when talking about her!

Lance: my bff is the best:slayney:

Joey: yeaaaaaaaah, she is so funny, I miss the gold days :unbelievableney:

Chris: come on guys, this was a long time ago, we are in 2016 :nyheadache:

JC: Chris, she's a professionist, don't be rude, she took me with her on Onyx Hotel tour:carpoolney:

Justin: I don't care, I don't see what you guys are talking about, cry me a river, *****! .:meltdown:..... pause, pause, pause... ok I admit it, I miss you pinky, I still love you, I'm the one that is crying a river  :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, Denisa said:

Lance: my bff is the best:slayney:

Joey: yeaaaaaaaah, she is so funny, I miss the gold days :unbelievableney:

Chris: come on guys, this was a long ago, we are in 2016 :nyheadache:

JC: Chris, she's a professionist, don't be rude, she took me with her on Onyx Hotel tour:carpoolney:

Justin: I don't care, I don't see what you guys are talking about, cry me a river, *****! .:meltdown:..... pause, pause, pause... ok I admit it, I miss you pinky, I still love you, I'm the one that is crying a river  :embarrassney:

Lance: "Hey, guys! Guess who I saw today? *posts the Jingle Ball Back Stage Pic*

Joey: Wow, she she looks amazing. Tell her I said HBD!

Chris: Justin... bro... Look at her! Why?

Justin: Chris, don't. I know, I know.. Damn! 

JC: So, you guys respond to this picture about Britney but have yet to respond to my text about this reunion I'm trying to plan?

Justin: *leaves group chat* 

1 minute ago, LBoggie said:

Lance: "Hey, guys! Guess who I saw today? *posts the Jingle Ball Back Stage Pic*

JC: So, you guys respond to this picture about Britney but have yet to respond to my text about this reunion I'm trying to plan?

Justin leaves the group chat because he heard about the reunion.. loool.. you're good :carpoolney:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

"...so yay!" Hahaha Britney back in the day was still awkward and people say that currentney doesn't say much and always stops abruptly and ends with "um yeah"

Also...did she left out the fact she was booed? Or trying to sugar coat it?

R u asking If she continued doing her job? Probably so. I think she just continued singing and dancing and got used to it. She knew the girls were there for nsync and she just took the opportunity. imagine If they knew back then she was dating JT..

She got booed on her Bday when they took her on stage to sing happy bday to her.

14 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

That guy interviewer is so annoying. Every time I have to watch him it makes me so uncomfortable idek why. He's so extra.

IKR? Cringy af. Even when he's on Rupaul's Drag Race, he's annoying a lil bit. 

1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

LMMFAO!! :ricackle:

I'm not from USA so I got to know about nsync only through Britney

idk about albums but their singles are better than Backstreet boys and overall they were more entertaining imo 

too bad JT is a big douche but he has a big career at least, no one from BB has...and JC is so talented too 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Arya said:

R u asking If she continued doing her job? Probably so. I think she just continued singing and dancing and got used to it. She knew the girls were there for nsync and she just took the opportunity. imagine If they knew back then she was dating JT..

She got booed on her Bday when they took her on stage to sing happy bday to her.

Well in the clip she was saying that the girls inthe crowd were jealous and saying that hes theirs, so there must have been booing as well that she didnt mention. 

I never knew she got booed when they sang for her bday. It just goes to show that females are just cruel and honestly most of her haters are women and I don't get why. Are women just catty for no reason? 

23 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well in the clip she was saying that the girls inthe crowd were jealous and saying that hes theirs, so there must have been booing as well that she didnt mention. 

I never knew she got booed when they sang for her bday. It just goes to show that females are just cruel and honestly most of her haters are women and I don't get why. Are women just catty for no reason? 

They are bitter they can't be hot like her. Everyone always liked Britney, every men tbh. Everyone LOVED her  every ******* where! I was born in Iran and people who didn't even know anyone else (not even listened to american music) praised her and her looks and her cuteness! So of course people will be jealous. My american friend got bullied in high school for wearing a Britney product (she wasn't even a fan, but her mother bought it for her) and they accused her of wanting to be like Britney and made fun of her! So she hated Britney till she met me! 

Archived