Joey Fatone talks about Britney biopic

Calilove1

Just now, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

I always preferred BSB to Nsync tbh. They had better songs, less dancing but who cares. 

I also wanted Britney to be with Nick Carter lmao thank god that didn't happen

I like them both equally. *NSYNC was better with the dancing and I like BSB's music more. BSB's clothes were also a little less bad... :weusay: Nick has a little anger problem though. You can see it a lot in House of Carters and the BSB documentary, Show 'Em What You're Made Of. :sassybrit:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

I like them both equally. *NSYNC was better with the dancing and I like BSB's music more. BSB's clothes were also a little less bad... :weusay: Nick has a little anger problem though. You can see it a lot in House of Carters and the BSB documentary, Show 'Em What You're Made Of. :sassybrit:

I didn't know that. I always got the feeling he was a douche, esp when he was dating Paris. 

I was a huge BSB fan as a kid. On the other hand I had no interest in Britney, but even 9 yr old me knew she was the hottest girl on the planet

21 minutes ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

I always preferred BSB to Nsync tbh. They had better songs, less dancing but who cares. 

I also wanted Britney to be with Nick Carter lmao thank god that didn't happen

There was a known brazilian magazine Who interviewed Nick when he went solo. I think it was in 2002. The reporter asked him why he wouldnt hit on her then since she was single. I remember they said smt like he wanted her before but she was taken. He laughed but i cant rememeber what he said.

They did a photoshoot together when she was already with JT.

But since 2007, he has shaded Britney more than once and for no reason at all. JT can be a ****, but Britney broke his heart yada yada, but why in the ******* world Nick would shade her like that If she never did anything to him in the First place?

im not saying that all JT did is justified (no pun intended). I think that no matter what she did, she didnt deserve what he did all these years. But my point is... JT is a pressed and childish **** with a big ego Who much probably wasnt able to forgive britney bc he was hurt. So whats nicks excuse? He was Just being mean for no reason whatsoever?

11 minutes ago, Arya said:

There was a known brazilian magazine Who interviewed Nick when he went solo. I think it was in 2002. The reporter asked him why he wouldnt hit on her then since she was single. I remember they said smt like he wanted her before but she was taken. He laughed but i cant rememeber what he said.

They did a photoshoot together when she was already with JT.

But since 2007, he has shaded Britney more than once and for no reason at all. JT can be a ****, but Britney broke his heart yada yada, but why in the ******* world Nick would shade her like that If she never did anything to him in the First place?

im not saying that all JT did is justified (no pun intended). I think that no matter what she did, she didnt deserve what he did all these years. But my point is... JT is a pressed and childish **** with a big ego Who much probably wasnt able to forgive britney bc he was hurt. So whats nicks excuse? He was Just being mean for no reason whatsoever?

yeah, like I said in a previous comment I sorta know now that Nick was/is a douche. That's why I'm glad it never happened. 

I don't like JT either but I don't think he is a bad guy necessarily. He just lacks self awareness 

25 minutes ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

yeah, like I said in a previous comment I sorta know now that Nick was/is a douche. That's why I'm glad it never happened. 

I don't like JT either but I don't think he is a bad guy necessarily. He just lacks self awareness 

I think JT is kinda a two faced pressed and bipolar douche tbh. Whatever happened between them made him bitter, but the fact he shades everything nsync related or how he mocked mandys foot when she was 15 speak volume too, but sometimes he has nice things to say about People, even about Britney and it doesnt seem nicks case. 

Yeah, he was cute but tbh it was everything he had.

3 minutes ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

WHAT? lmao I've never heard of this but that sounds ridiculous 

I just noticed he never talks about nsync, I guess nobody asks him

Everytime he talks he talks how the outfits were ridiculous and how hed pay a lot of money to take them off from internet :ricackle: he always shade his nsync days how weeks ago they asked him what he knows now that he didnt know back then and he goes "If u wear denim on denim, itll be documented: :tiffeyeroll:

Too bad that his tom Ford suits cant erase his past at all and like his most iconic outfit ever was with Britney and Britneys idea :riha:

This was in 99, JT was like almost 19 already :sickofu:

He has such an annoying personality I swear 

27 minutes ago, Arya said:

Everytime he talks he talks how the outfits were ridiculous and how hed pay a lot of money to take them off from internet :ricackle: he always shade his nsync days how weeks ago they asked him what he knows now that he didnt know back then and he goes "If u wear denim on denim, itll be documented: :tiffeyeroll:

Too bad that his tom Ford suits cant erase his past at all and like his most iconic outfit ever was with Britney and Britneys idea :riha:

This was in 99, JT was like almost 19 already :sickofu:

He has such an annoying personality I swear 

I think those things he says he means as jokes. Like I really don't think he says them in an annoyed way. *NSYNC did dress crazy. Lance, JC and Joey have all said similar things that they hated how they dressed. And the Britney denim thing was funny. He was even smiling when he said it. And I swear I watched that video and Mandy Moore seemed so insecure. Like he was a 15 year old teenager, probably saw her once and was like girl you've got big feet in a joking way. Teenage boys are awkward idiots and always teasing each other. 

16 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think those things he says he means as jokes. Like I really don't think he says them in an annoyed way. *NSYNC did dress crazy. Lance, JC and Joey have all said similar things that they hated how they dressed. And the Britney denim thing was funny. He was even smiling when he said it. And I swear I watched that video and Mandy Moore seemed so insecure. Like he was a 15 year old teenager, probably saw her once and was like girl you've got big feet in a joking way. Teenage boys are awkward idiots and always teasing each other. 

He tries to be funny but he is cocky too :grimace:

They dressed horribly fair enough, but he acts like he is ashamed of everything and If it wasnt for nsync, Who knows If hed be around til this day. I know he is pretty talented, but nsync was so big back then so the Band and Britney helped to build his image.

I bet she was insecure bc she was so tall and skinny and she was only 15. He didnt know her enough as she mentioned, so I dont think he had the intimicy to say those things. I bet she already thought she had big feet so imagine If someone u whorships, say smt like that in front of People that u barely know and ur dancers? Yeah, pretty bad move.

3 minutes ago, Arya said:

He tries to be funny but he is cocky too :grimace:

They dressed horribly fair enough, but he acts like he is ashamed of everything and If it wasnt for nsync, Who knows If hed be around til this day. I know he is pretty talented, but nsync was so big back then so the Band and Britney helped to build his image.

I bet she was insecure bc she was so tall and skinny and she was only 15. He didnt know her enough as she mentioned, so I dont think he had the intimicy to say those things. I bet she already thought she had big feet so imagine If someone u whorships, say smt like that in front of People that u barely know and ur dancers? Yeah, pretty bad move.

His past made him who he is today :weusay: He should be thankful IMO.

19 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

His past made him who he is today :weusay: He should be thankful IMO.

Exactly! And he should thank that Britney broke his heart or whateva. when he was releasing his debut album, nobody was giving a damn. the press only wanted to know about the break up, her so called virginity, the cheating rumours, etc etc.

Cmar also became a hit bc even before the video, people already suspected it was about her.

6 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

i just love you and always seem to agree with what you say :) except my heart is in Nsync and god behold i loved lance just to find out he swings the other way lol!

3 minutes ago, Calilove1 said:

with the other nsync members. he said they all have a group text and text eachother when something comes up

Thank you.. that means ********* knows everything what is going on with the queen :quirkney:

I bet he will text today to the boys: have you guys seen Brit at jingle bell festival?? she was so hot, I miss her :quirkney::unbelievableney:

Archived