Was she referring to David Lachapelle here?

Oxic

“...People are busy. We all have lives. It’s kind of hard. You wouldn’t believe it, but a lot of the people in the entertainment business, if you try to work with them or set up projects, a lot of times people don’t show up. A lot of people are divas in the industry. Oh my goodness! I could tell you thousands of stories, but I’m not really allowed to give out that information and what they did. You know how that goes…it’s better to go it alone, my friend.”

this was after the Make Me's video, do you think he was a diva? madonna said that tbh:forkit:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Oxic said:

“...People are busy. We all have lives. It’s kind of hard. You wouldn’t believe it, but a lot of the people in the entertainment business, if you try to work with them or set up projects, a lot of times people don’t show up. A lot of people are divas in the industry. Oh my goodness! I could tell you thousands of stories, but I’m not really allowed to give out that information and what they did. You know how that goes…it’s better to go it alone, my friend.”

this was after the Make Me's video, do you think he was a diva? madonna said that tbh:forkit:

i love her so much :tiffanycries:

Archived