WTF... Why are you all not still replaying?

jennyj

Slumber Party was way ahead of Shakira's video in views, but now Slumber Party is only at 30.7M views, while Shakira is now more than double that at 62M.  Make Me at this moment is at 45M... Slumber is close to beating Make Me's view count... but we can do better than this.   This iconic and epic video and song deserve more than this... keep hitting that play button y'all! :slayney::cinderellaney::hipney::milkney::foh:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I still don't get how some people can believe 15 exhalers replaying the video can make it gain +30M views :orangu:

Shakira is VERY popular and has had a BIG HIT this year while Britney is NOT popular anymore. I think we have all replayed the video a lot here, and that's why it did VERY good at the beginning. If you expect Britney to pull Shakira's numbers in 2016, let me kindly tell you that you're going to be very disappointed !

I agree with you on this.

I'd also like to insert a mini rant that the original version of the video had different audio that sounded better than the officially released song. Vocals for Tinashe's first verse was shared between the two ladies and sounded like a TRUE duet rather than it sounding like Britney left empty spaces in her track for someone to fill.

:staysalty:

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I still don't get how some people can believe 15 exhalers replaying the video can make it gain +30M views :orangu:

Shakira is VERY popular and has had a BIG HIT this year while Britney is NOT popular anymore. I think we have all replayed the video a lot here, and that's why it did VERY good at the beginning. If you expect Britney to pull Shakira's numbers in 2016, let me kindly tell you that you're going to be very disappointed !

MTE. It's easier to live in denial than to accept the truth, so I understand why some members still make such threads like this.

Archived