[REMAKE] Remember This? Grab Your Wig, Because it Will be Snatched!

Luminous

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Wow, that was incredible! Really enjoyed it :kisses2all: Sure you don't need to be told this at all, but you are a very talented editor!

Recognised your channel name too, I'm a fan of your other Britney edits  :) 

Oh thanks a lot... my channel grew a lot, i'm very happy about it.. and i hope more ideas come up...  :unbelievableney:

Thanks for your positive vibes again!  :kiss:

On 5/12/2016 at 6:49 AM, fatal.attraction said:

OK!! that was BEYOND ******* AMAZINGG!!!

how **** did u syn all the ******* movesss togetherr!!!

U NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS!!!!! WOWWWW

I saw her videos like thousand times and the inspiration was on.. :giggleney:

Thank ya lot, I hope that many fans can see it, not necessarily that becomes viral, but that reach many people posible at least!! :quirkney:

I have seen some of your videos and your work is totally flawless, it looks so so professional. Are you a pro-designer or do you work or marketing? cause your videos and ability to edit Britney material is excellent, stupid B-team will never. :donewithit:

I'd like to create some material like that video and I do have a lot of things in mind but I have no idea how to use all those programms, I'll take some lessons maybe but anyways, thank you so much, it so rewarding to see material as good as this we can feel proud to share :cooltshirt:

On 9/12/2016 at 7:49 PM, Million Billion said:

I have seen some of your videos and your work is totally flawless, it looks so so professional. Are you a pro-designer or do you work or marketing? cause your videos and ability to edit Britney material is excellent, stupid B-team will never. :donewithit:

I'd like to create some material like that video and I do have a lot of things in mind but I have no idea how to use all those programms, I'll take some lessons maybe but anyways, thank you so much, it so rewarding to see material as good as this we can feel proud to share :cooltshirt:

Haha thanks a lot. I try to be the most 'professional' possible, but what i do is just a hobby, i barely know about edition and stuff... I handle what i can tbh!!. If you want to and you don't know how to.. just play with the programs, like i did and the time will tell!! :tehe:

Archived