[REMAKE] Remember This? Grab Your Wig, Because it Will be Snatched!

Luminous

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Luminous said:

2 years ago I made one of my best editions so far, so today...as it is special day, i made a Remake of this megamix, making a video of her entire videography to celebrate her 35th birthday. :cinderellaney:

This remake is WAY better than the first time, better quiality, better edition, new videos incorporated. :unbelievableney:

This took me several hours tbh, so... i hope you guys like it. :cutesybrit:

If you like it, retweet it and share it with other fans and Britney herself. :saycheese:

OMG! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good, why can't they just hire you already, @Luminous?! Like seriously! 

I love the remix you chose and I absolutely LIVE for the way you edited the dance breaks from all the videos into one big dance sequence :feelingmyself:

AMAZING work! 

19 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

OMG! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good, why can't they just hire you already, @Luminous?! Like seriously! 

I love the remix you chose and I absolutely LIVE for the way you edited the dance breaks from all the videos into one big dance sequence :feelingmyself:

AMAZING work! 

Lol, thanks a lot. Can you imagine?? :BBMAney:
I hope this reach the MP!! :cutesybrit:

19 hours ago, JoeBitch! said:

Amazing as always! I hope you have a job that incorporates your talent or it is seriously wasted if not :foh:

Actually I don't... this is just a hobby! :ricackle: I study Architecture so... not even close :dorkney: 

My closest friends tell me the same thing tho!! :giggleney:

Archived