70 Iconic Britney Moments In 2016 To Celebrate The Queen's 35th Birthday

Jordan Miller

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

This truly has been a glorious year for Britney. :kisses2all: She's created great music, proved to herself and others that she's still a great performer 20 years in the game, still slays Vegas and maintains a successful residency, has shined in interviews, but most importantly, she seems to be at a peaceful place in her life, as a mother and family-woman.

While her fans can be divided in their opinions of what our Queen does, the love we have for Britney isn't something that should be contested and really truly does remain. So, I deeply hope Britney has a beautiful 35th birthday and an incredible year to come! :brit:

19 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

2mhc6xl.gif

(Agreed, though.)

Maybe next emote update you'll be honored with the addition of :awww2: :madance: nnnnnn I call it awww2 since awww is :awww:

OMFG how the hell did I never see that clip of her so happy and excited and jumping around and grinding/dancing after her BBMA performance?!?!?!?!  OMG it literally made me cry... she must have been so nervous and then so proud and happy that she did it.... :kidcries::crying1::crying2: She's so cute and normal just like the rest of us... makes me love her even more.

This really was an amazing year. Seeing all these moments made me appreciate it even more:tiffsniffle: I can't believe the year is coming to an end its been such a long journey :crying1: 

Multiple out of vegas performances, Amazing album, talk show appearances, Flawless Slumber Party video and the list goes on :hipney:

This truly was one of the best years since her prime, and I'm glad I got to live through all the moments. Happy Birthday Brit! :brit:

Archived