What would pre recorded vocals do?

naturalplayboy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

That's true I remember seeing the circus tour and freaking because I thought she was singing circus live.

i also saw the fft live but those vocals didn't do anything 

They did some for me. :tifftear: gimme more pre-recorded vox...but yeah I remember watching fft live...and i was like :selenerz: when I heard HIAM "Live" i thought her voice sounded shrill and hurt my ears cause of idk what. :gloria:

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

I'm rewatching the femme fatale tour and the pre recorded vocals don't do much. I don't think they're believable at all. It just sounds different from the album. She needs to throw in woohs and heavy breathing like she used to do.

or use whatever Beyoncé uses to make her vocals sound live.

Why do you think she's been in the studio ;)  prerecorded perfection coming to slay the world tomorrow!!!!

3 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

People still think that she sang on the FFT, so they work in that way. 

I swear to God there's a Trouble for Me performance where she's clearly singing live, she's doing faces or movements or something, and the vocals really match what she's doing with her mouth. There's no way she pre-recorded that. But there are some parts that are pre-recorded of course.

They are necessary... She can't use album tracks from 1999, 2000.. It's embarassing and it's embarassing when she uses the album track for Make Me, Pretty Girls or Slumber Party when the ft. artist isn't there (In my opinion) On POM you can clearly notice how her voice has changed over the years.

Maybe the pre-recorded vocals don't make a big difference, but without a doubt they are better and her voice is the same throughout the show :unbelievableney:

And there are a lot of people thinking that she sang live on FFT thanks to pre-recorded vocals lol

1 minute ago, maquisl said:

They are necessary... She can't use album tracks from 1999, 2000.. It's embarassing and it's embarassing when she uses the album track for Make Me, Pretty Girls or Slumber Party when the ft. artist isn't there (In my opinion) On POM you can clearly notice how her voice has changed over the years.

Maybe the pre-recorded vocals don't make a big difference, but without a doubt they are better and her voice is the same throughout the show :unbelievableney:

And there are a lot of people thinking that she sang live on FFT thanks to pre-recorded vocals lol

some parts were live. 

They do add to the live experience for sure. 

Most don't know this, but prerecorded vocals are usually recorded while the artist is in rehearsal and in a live stage environment, this means that the vocals turn out sounding more like it's live because it has the echos and the ambience of the stage and an arena. 

Since She has a live band for Piece of Me, it's actually more even more obvious she's lipsyncing cause they just use studio tracks, while if she used prerecorded at least the sound quality will match up with the live band...

not to mention for 80% of the show, home girl is lipsyncing to 11 year+ old vocals. 

2 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I'm rewatching the femme fatale tour and the pre recorded vocals don't do much. I don't think they're believable at all. It just sounds different from the album. She needs to throw in woohs and heavy breathing like she used to do.

or use whatever Beyoncé uses to make her vocals sound live.

They edited the audio for the DVD, so its pre recorded + cd vocals for most of the songs, except for baby (5.1 audio only), boys... 

50 minutes ago, Britilicious said:

They do add to the live experience for sure. 

Most don't know this, but prerecorded vocals are usually recorded while the artist is in rehearsal and in a live stage environment, this means that the vocals turn out sounding more like it's live because it has the echos and the ambience of the stage and an arena. 

Since She has a live band for Piece of Me, it's actually more even more obvious she's lipsyncing cause they just use studio tracks, while if she used prerecorded at least the sound quality will match up with the live band...

not to mention for 80% of the show, home girl is lipsyncing to 11 year+ old vocals. 

:hahayea::hahayea::hahayea::hahayea::hahayea::hahayea::hahayea:

NO LIES DETECTED!!!

Archived