Keep It: Lifetime Shares New Photos From 'Britney' Biopic

Jordan Miller

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, they are using the covers she did? Lmao, CALLED IT. They did the same with Aaliyah's biopic; that's what they do when they don't have the rights to the artist's music. Those are the only songs that'll be featured at length, too. They may do snippets of the others, like someone else playing the instruments. Idk though.

59 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

How could she say that she knew what Britney was going through just by playing her character? This is honestly just so exaggerated and pathetic :sassybrit:

She didn't say that, she just said she could understand it a lot better which is different :mhm: 

-----------

Anyway this actually looks cute I guess, it will be a mess on some scenes obviously but I think I'll watch it online later

2 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

http://www.etonline.com/movies/203954_exclusive_why_natasha_bassett_thinks_britney_spears_will_enjoy_lifetime_unauthorized_biopic_about_her/

The hair on JT :meltdown:

And if she is learning about 2007 through Lifetime, we just know she got her facts wrong. That umbrella scene was very exaggerated :staysalty:

I bet jt is pressed af :shadelaugh:

I mean:

God, I feel I’ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ’N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I’d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet.

"If you wear denim on denim, it will get documented,"

' 

i mean i know it doesnt have britneys blessing but that girls seems so sweet 

she also seems like she really wanted to pay tribute to britney instead of just trashing her 

i felt really bad when fans attacked her, she just wants to work if anything, the produces is the one who should face the fans hate

idk she seems nervous about something like she is scared of the hate she might get

Archived