Keep It: Lifetime Shares New Photos From 'Britney' Biopic

Jordan Miller

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything about it just seems so cheap and bad. i feel like they could have done it so much better... i mean the girl is not that pretty (no offense to her but i mean britney's beautiful) and she's never danced in her life?? those two things should be the main criteria for casting britney...

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

everything about it just seems so cheap and bad. i feel like they could have done it so much better... i mean the girl is not that pretty (no offense to her but i mean britney's beautiful) and she's never danced in her life?? those two things should be the main criteria for casting britney...

I thought this biopic couldn't get any worse :orangu:

This makes me really upset. It's cheap, she looks and moves nothing like Britney.

Britney's life is something of a huge blockbuster budget that covers all aspects of her tragic hero character, not some cheap TV drama. She's this generation's Marilyn.

Not to mention this girl (as sweet of a person as she may be) will not be able to capture Britney's charisma or performing ability (she said herself she's never danced a day in her life). What a tragedy.

Archived