sp 29,548,905 views

neydelina

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Lipsy said:

I've been streaming it non-stop since it's release, but i think the reason the streaming is slowing is because of the xmas songs taking over, i know that sounds stupid but you tube goes through the xmas freeze as well. :) 

shakira keeps rising tho

Shakira is singing another kind of music, is not Pop, is Reggaeton and with one of the newest (and now, biggest) Latin American artist right now. Basicly thats why the song is rising so fast, because of the type of music, the reception of this music is very huge and young, and Tinashe is basicly unknown even tho she's a new artist in USA. :forkit:

7 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Shakira is singing another kind of music, is not Pop, is Reggaeton and with one of the newest (and now, biggest) Latin American artist right now. Basicly thats why the song is rising so fast, because of the type of music, the reception of this music is very huge and young, and Tinashe is basicly unknown even tho she's a new artist in USA. :forkit:

even i didnt know who's tinashe until she made sp with brinni

i havent listened to any other song she made except sp. idk i just dont feel ha

:gloss:

37 minutes ago, neydelina said:

even i didnt know who's tinashe until she made sp with brinni

i havent listened to any other song she made except sp. idk i just dont feel ha

:gloss:

You should try Just Say, All Caught Up, All My Friends, Dollar Signs, *** With Me, Party Favors :)

Those are my faves from her!

Archived