Tyler Oakley 43 min Britney talk

coo

seems like nobody posted this yet so thought i might share it.

so i started binge hearing his podcast while doing my work starting earlier this week and i found his britney 'special' edition. Its just them spewing their minds abt britney. But unlike some celebrity podcast its pretty unfiltered so its coo. but WARNING there's some unintended shade being thrown around here and there and their britney taste are kinda flop but... enjoy :queenriri:

Spoiler

Tyler is a fan of Gaga now and Korey (his friend) is a katy fan if not stan btw

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, coo said:

seems like nobody posted this yet so thought i might share it.

so i started binge hearing his podcast while doing my work starting earlier this week and i found his britney 'special' edition. Its just them spewing their minds abt britney. But unlike some celebrity podcast its pretty unfiltered so its coo. but WARNING there's some unintended shade being thrown around here and there and their britney taste are kinda flop but... enjoy :queenriri:

Reveal hidden contents

Tyler is a fan of Gaga now and Korey (his friend) is a katy fan if not stan btw

tbh I've only started listening to it... The funny thing is... I've always sort of been waiting to see Tyler ever mentioning Britney... cause I could never understand where he stood with her... as in if he liked her or not... he posted about attending a Glory release party...

In other words... Thanks for the link :kiss::)

4 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

tbh I've only started listening to it... The funny thing is... I've always sort of been waiting to see Tyler ever mentioning Britney... cause I could never understand where he stood with her... as in if he liked her or not... he posted about attending a Glory release party...

In other words... Thanks for the link :kiss::)

welcome sweetie  :kiss: like any gays he's a casual fan i think and he's more of a Gaga stan even though he's almost the same age as ha. and he talked abt it in the podcast and he said he attended glory release party in a club..? is it even official? dont they usually do it formally in a conference room or sth?

3 minutes ago, coo said:

welcome sweetie  :kiss: like any gays he's a casual fan i think and he's more of a Gaga stan even though he's almost the same age as ha. and he talked abt it in the podcast and he said he attended glory release party in a club..? is it even official? dont they usually do it formally in a conference room or sth?

Yeah you're right it wasn't official (like a conference...) more like a club scene... but I dunno if it was a open to public thing... and yeah I guess should've guessed the casual fan thing... it seems to be the safe bet

54 minutes ago, srestr said:

Their opinion on Glory confused me. I think they liked it? 

They thibk its decent. they didnt expect anything after BJ so in other words they think its a good album conpared to the disastrous BJ. Korey (the other guy) said MM is one of her best single ever.

1 hour ago, jaredw said:

I can't deal with them saying In The Zone is her second worst album. It hurts me inside.

I know and he said he can't get into blackout but praise FF to high heavens. oh those millenials :forkit:

Archived